Joe Dirt's Wedgie | Page 33 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Joe Dirt's Wedgie

Yeah, it sounded funny worded that way. :D Yes, I let my 6 year old name the car. When I mentioned that it was Wedgewood Blue, the name was blurted out in 5 seconds.

She's Deep Wedgewood Blue with a Dark Graphite leather interior.
105,000 miles, a V8 AWD of course, and sporting leather chaps inside. :D

So, the work starts- I need to swap over my audio stuff, visors, auto dimming mirror, rims and tires, trailer hitch, front lights, put in a new leather wheel and clean the hell out of the truck. I can't help but do that... ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Standing by....................:popcorn:

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Yay! Someone still cares! :D

Back in 7 hours-ish...

man your hilarious and my hero omg lol

The hype is NOT dead!

Can't wait to see the new ride....
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't believe you are hanging up your nuts yet...Lets see your new cool suv!! :cool:

:popcorn:

waiting for the pics of the new ride.... :D

Why are we waiting
Slowly dehydrating
With much anticipation
For Joe Dirt's new ride?

Sorry all, were on the way back. Roads suck and I don't have Wedgie's AWD... Hoping 10pm, we stopped to eat, go figure. I also had some pie. :D

Sorry all, were on the way back. Roads suck and I don't have Wedgie's AWD... Hoping 10pm, we stopped to eat, go figure. I also had some pie. :D

And the suspense continues..... :D

Roads suck and I don't have Wedgie's AWD...

This does NOT sound like an intelligent purchase to me! :roll: (where's the Minivan in the ditch, smiley?:rolleyes:)

Wedgie is all sure-footed all over, changing lanes and chit. I'm hanging on with crap tires. This is fun... NOT!

SU1HMDE0NDMtMjAxMTAxMjctMTk1My5qcGc.jpg

Go Joe, go Joe, go joe! Hey where's Joe. Is that him in the ditch? No, that can't be Joe because Wedgie is right here. Well that looks like Joe crawling out of that van in the ditch. Say it aint so Joe. :(

Joe, I kid. I hope you have a safe and happy trip. Can't wait to see pics of the new ride.

Rondo, out.

Wedgie is all sure-footed all over, changing lanes and chit. I'm hanging on with crap tires. This is fun... NOT!

Wedgie 1
Minivan 0

I was hopin he'd post soon...I know the roads are absolutely terrible and minivans gotta suck in the snow :p:

Wrong wheel drive- thaywood is right...

front wheel drive kicks ass in the snow, a lot better than rear wheel drive

Deff. agree with you on that one, but he threw out a comment about bald tires...

Back