Kansas Crawlin' at KRRP | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Kansas Crawlin' at KRRP

Since i called out in the first post.

Should i do this or Truckhaven since i cannot do both being so close together and all :dunno:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Since i called out in the first post.

Should i do this or Truckhaven since i cannot do both being so close together and all :dunno:

oh, duh

I'm still in if the Explorer isn't sold by then.

Now this is funny. I'm planning on taking a trip down the 15th or 16th of Sep to Tom's Muffler for some work on my Cougar. I guess I'd better avoid Jon's place just in case you get a wild hair to do some car crawling. :D

January 8-(9?)

http://ksrockspark.com/

Pit stop at the Smith's

:D:D

Attending
Turdle and sig other wife bride
Gmanpaint
sparksaflyin-Joshua
Yellowford-(cmon bring it out anyway)

wannabes

pwhiteelec05
techieman33
chad551

Seriously, Jan 8-9!? Little early to start planning isn't it?

what's up with me being on the wannabe list. Already put in for the time off. Just not sure when I'm coming out.

My attendance is work permitting.

No work for last couple of weeks has halted everything going on right now. Hopefully something breaks here soon so I can make it. If not, you guys have fun!

Well due to Recent turn of events for the better. I guess will Pencil myself in for this now:D

sigh got the Time in Request approved for this but dunno if i will make or not tho. Since the company decided to send me to Upstate NY to begin my week with :rolleyes:

we shall see...........

Wonder where the rest of the Mighty Midwest Contingent is at ??

Dang i am coming from the West Coast to partake in this Extravaganza

think we could get a few more peeps going :dunno:

Wonder where the rest of the Mighty Midwest Contingent is at ??

Dang i am coming from the West Coast to partake in this Extravaganza

think we could get a few more peeps going :dunno:

I'll be there dave!!

What time is this suppose to start saturday morning??? Need to know so I can get all the beautiy sleep I can get!:p:

I'll be there dave!!

What time is this suppose to start saturday morning??? Need to know so I can get all the beautiy sleep I can get!:p:

Since 75% of the rigs going are going to be at the Turdle Farm we could meet up at your house on the way there Sat morning.

How does 8 am sound?

Since 75% of the rigs going are going to be at the Turdle Farm we could meet up at your house on the way there Sat morning.

How does 8 am sound?

My place at 8 am! Works for me!

Well since I'm driving a stang now it does seem very logical to come but if anyone is open for letting me ride along and hang out I might come. Already been eye balling a couple B2's to build up pretty soon.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back