Votes: 26 12.6%
  • 10001-15000

Votes: 56 27.2%
  • 15001-20000

Votes: 43 20.9%
  • over 20000

Votes: 69 33.5%

• Total voters
I would say around 12K to 15K. Right now, it depends on how much travelling I will be doing up at school in the fall. At home I do about 300 a week.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

In 5.75 years I have put 120K miles on my 88 BII (I drive a lot more then the average person, several road trips a year) so that equals:

20,870 miles per year.

This is why I drive a Ford with a cologne 60 degree V-6 (4.0L) no way would any other vehicle hold up like this. She's now got 237K miles on her (chassis anyway) and she runs stronger and better then ever...

I'd like to see a Chevy S-10 or Blazer 4.3L with 237K miles on it...hehehehe.....

I do about 17K per year. my old 95 had 122K when it got messed up...my new Explorer had 36,000 miles about 3 weeks ago when I purchased it, now it's just over 42,000....( went on two trips with it already)

owned mine for bout 3.5 years and have put about 75k on it...i guess around 25k a year.

A LOT!!! about 30K per year! :eek:

2001XLT bought in May 2001, had 10 miles on it and I'm up to 47,281 miles

Lets see last year I think I clocked between 35 and 40k this year i think i might have gone 10. Got under 400 miles on it this month. New job that is closer to home and having no vacation sure helped keep the miles down. Next year it might do down even farther if I get that company vehicle I think I might get.

Originally posted by Black Magic
I work about 60 miles from home. I like to cruse and do the whole car show thing. My 2001 Sport now has 58,x.. miles as of this morning...

I just turned 75,000 miles in Black Magic, that quote was just 6 months ago and almost 20,000 miles ago as well!

Originally posted by ok89
Just wondering what do you vote for if you drive less than 9 miles a year? ;) :D

You better vote for a life........9 Miles A year.....that's just crazy!!!! Must sit around waxing it all the time then back into the garage it goes. J/K

I figured it out and just my commute to work and home is 31,200 and thats if I only work 5 days a week. From April-Sep I will work a lot of Saturdays. But that mileage doesn'y count regular driving during the day or trips.

Lately, the average is 7000 miles per year. Now that I park my work truck at home my X does more sitting then driving.

hey look I'm in the majority! LOL. Well I bought my truck almost exactly two years ago, it had 16,000 miles on it when I bought it and its now at 76,000 miles. Hmmm.... :)

I did about 19k last year in my truck... If ya were to include my parents vehicles, I'd be guessing 25-30k. Now that this is my first full year driving to school, I've really learned to cut back on driving, as it's not cheap to be driving 600+ miles a weekend, when traveling to and from school, as well as around town at home. Not to mention, I unfortunately take less trips to see friends at other schools b/c it's not cheap when yer fillin up a few times. Too bad I don't have money saved, and buy my dad's '02 off him when he gets rid of it in a few months for work... Stupid 10mpg! I guess that's what I get in this hobby! :rolleyes:

Purchased in OCT 02 59k
Now Mar 03 96k

I think I'm really close to 30+

Since I owned a car I've averaged 25k per year

Bought it new in '97, currently have just under 54K. But really... who cares? (Just kidding...)

Well I drive about 60 to 70,000 a year but mostly in my work van. It has 300,000 on it. My last van had 354,000 and my dad has almost 400,000 on his and its still crusin' we just put new leaf springs in it though. It suck when you live far from work. Rember always buy ford vans they rule supreme.

I've put 20k on it in the past year during my senior year in H.S.! All those ski trips have really added up...

Being in college the only miles i really put on my X is goin home once in a while so about 10K a yr.

For the first 3 years of my truck, I put in 15k total. The last 3 (started using it to and from work), I put in 40k. So I guess average of 7k. ;)

I was never good in math. :D

i bought my 97 in june of last year with 84k on it... it now has 107k on it..... lots of to school driving 28 miles each way and generally living in the middle of nowhere do that to you.... It goes through snow better than anything else we own.... where i live we get over 300 inches a winter..... its fun when you get out to the end of the unplowed road you get on and you have to clean out your grille because its packed full.... bumper height is about the max for unpacked snow though... otherwise you plow too much of it

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bought 26 2002 December with 24XXX miles, as of now has 42XXX. So about 30000 a year. I have 3-5 day breaks from work every other week, so I take a lot of roadtrips.

Back