my 97 5.0 prerunner | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

my 97 5.0 prerunner

what up i live in vegas and camp and fish alot so i built this to get me there fast and safe hope you like

thetruck006.jpg

thetruck004.jpg

thetruck007.jpg

thetruck002.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

+1 on the UCA's, my stock ones are overdue for retirement, so if anyone knows where to get some like this, please post!

Brandon at BTF. PM nodnarb on here.

Well obviously those uniballs came in those upper control arms, but does anyone know what the largest size uniball I could fit with boring out and rethreading my spindle? I'm gonna extend my uppers and lowers and put uniball on top and need to know what size to use... I'll post pics of my explorer in a bit

No need to use anything larger than a 1". And I'd use a machined tapered pin to mount the uniball before drilling and tapping the top of the spindle. You can get those pins from BTF.

Thanks for the response. I don't know what BTF is? With the added stress and leverage, I'm also planning to get heavier duty torsion bars that are the same length and same size hex, any ideas what truck might have it?

Thanks for the response. I don't know what BTF is? With the added stress and leverage, I'm also planning to get heavier duty torsion bars that are the same length and same size hex, any ideas what truck might have it?

Back