New pics of the orange bodydropped Sport | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

New pics of the orange bodydropped Sport

Hartman

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Indianapolis, IN
Year, Model & Trim Level
1996 5.0
By far, the most awesome street Explorer I've ever seen. Pics speak for themselves.

324200342321PM78661.jpg

324200342444PM64161.jpg

324200342601PM66961.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

wonder if the rear seats are still there. or if they had to take them out

but nonetheless.. looks amazing

Eh... The front wheels look like they are vertically angled in. I can appreciate the amount of time, money, and effort invested into the truck, but good lord it is hideous IMO.

well stock tail lights, imo would look better on that car since most altezza's are white in color... i think it would through it off when looking at the back, but there should be a roll pan and the grille should be aftermarket as well...

but to each his/her own to be politically (did i spell that right?) correct:D

All I can see is rims, bags, custom paint and shaved handles. Bags being the only major thing. I guess I'm just not into that kind of truck.

I must concur that those are the most pontific red 'X's I have ever seen.

EDIT: The pictures showed up on the third refresh.

Originally posted by B94Sport
Eh... The front wheels look like they are vertically angled in. I can appreciate the amount of time, money, and effort invested into the truck, but good lord it is hideous IMO.

They are bent b/c its bagged......... Hideous doesn't explain that you obviously dont like street exploreers
~ my opinon~

thats hella nice!!!

Originally posted by chevyh8r
They are bent b/c its bagged......... Hideous doesn't explain that you obviously dont like street exploreers
~ my opinon~

thats hella nice!!!
That's not a street explorer. That's a show explorer.

Originally posted by 98FordX24
That's not a street explorer. That's a show explorer.

Thats ur opinion....... Id drive that on the street all the time! but that wasen't my point.... That would almost be as retarded as me asking why does it drop the body when you put a body drop on it!

Thats ur opinion....... Id drive that on the street all the time! but that wasen't my point.... That would almost be as retarded as me asking why does it drop the body when you put a body drop on it!
I'm not following the point of the last part of that post. Maybe I missed something?

That explorer is on a trailer for a reason.

All I can see is rims, bags, custom paint and shaved handles. Bags being the only major thing. I guess I'm just not into that kind of truck.

One more quesiton.... If bags is the only " major thing" about it how is it show??

Ok........ Your not seeing my point....... street.... show... whatever that wasen't my point....... point was that the front tires are bent b/c its bagged..... b94 maide it seemed like it was a bad thing that they were..... Its not b.c. in order to get them to do that...... Your x or what ever vehicle ur slamming has to be slammed to make ur front tires look like that..... i think its AWESOME

One more quesiton.... If bags is the only " major thing" about it how is it show??

I really doubt they are trailering that explorer because it has so much horse power under the hood that it cant legally drive to the track. Its going to a show or will eventually be going to a show. If you have an explorer like that, you simply don't drive it on the road on a regular basis. You just dont. You say you would, but if you put that kind of money into your explorer (to bag it), I'd like to see you drive it as your daily driver. I'm sure with the paint job and bags they have spent twice as much as I have on my truck and I hate the fact that mine is my daily driver. When you have a sweet truck like that, you dont want to drive it to the grocery store.

ok, its a nice truck, rather its show/ or not, its still an explorer. yes, its probably still driveable, and sure, it might be a show truck. but either way its nice.

I really doubt they are trailering that explorer because it has so much horse power under the hood that it cant legally drive to the track. Its going to a show or will eventually be going to a show. If you have an explorer like that, you simply don't drive it on the road on a regular basis. You just dont. You say you would, but if you put that kind of money into your explorer (to bag it), I'd like to see you drive it as your daily driver. I'm sure with the paint job and bags they have spent twice as much as I have on my truck and I hate the fact that mine is my daily driver. When you have a sweet truck like that, you dont want to drive it to the grocery store.

wtf is the point of doing it then??? I would drive it... you can by protectant for paint.... you can get the body of the ground with thoes " bags" that are so spectacular... since that seems to be the only " COOl" thing on the "explorer".

Ok, so maybe you would drive it... but their explorer is on a trailer, not the pavement.

The engine's stock or the hood would be open. I don't see the point either, keeping it covered all day til the shows come along. I can't see this winning any prizes ($$$) unless it's a pretty small show. I don't like low riders, it would look good maybe lowered an inch or two from stock, but it does have airbags so they probably just lowered it to its lowest position for show. It's still alright but it should be a solid color.

Ok... we know its not broke down b/c its a ford.... But it may be a " show explo" for them a " street explo " for me a " off road explo " for an iddiot... but this wasen't even my point.... i was trying to tell b4 that the front tires were bent b/c of the " bags"

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by huskyfan23
The engine's stock or the hood would be open. I don't see the point either, keeping it covered all day til the shows come along. I can't see this winning any prizes ($$$) unless it's a pretty small show. I don't like low riders, it would look good maybe lowered an inch or two from stock, but it does have airbags so they probably just lowered it to its lowest position for show. It's still alright but it should be a solid color.

Thank you..... I dont see it winning shows either.... But you dont see that rolling around on streets that often... Thats why i would drive it...You would get more show out of it that way!!

Back