• Register Today It's free!

Sacramento, CA?

HumanClone

Reaction score
City, State
Sacramento, California, United States
Year, Model & Trim Level
'98 Explorer Sport OHV
can we get some california love here.. Jesus, everyone seems like they're on the other side of the united states.. let me know

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just passin on some Cali Love... I live in Tracy, hope theres more people that life up in this area....

DUBLIN, CALI

Hey man..
I live in dublin.
And there have been a few guys at the pleaston good guys truck shows with bagged explorers. This August is the west coast nationals in pleaston. Let me know if you guys wanna get togethere.

I live in Fremont.....

Let me know the exact date of the Show and I'll be there.........

Chico, CA 95926 Dead Link Removed

well looks like we are getting a group together.... Anybody interested in getting something going before the show?????

oh, i was just saying i lived in fremont... ha, i dont really even have an explorer anymore, well i do, but its a paperweight...... and by that time, i may not have a motorcycle yet..... and even if i do, i will probably only have a permit, so getting to plesanton without freeway would take forever, and i wouldnt be allowed to ride at night either....

What did you have in mind RES 96? Meeting at a resturant for some breakfest or something like that and then all cruise to the show...

Im in sac

Originally posted by GaSouthern1
I live in Atlanta.

No you don't==t. you live in dalueth.

well a breakfast stop would be cool.. hopefully we can get more people in to this..

Quick reminder for anyone interested, The Pleasanton West Coast Nationals is this weekend 22-24... Hope to get all the locals their for the show and maybe breakfest...

San Mateo, CA Here

THIS WEEKEND~~~~!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, When and where do you guys wanna meet!!! ... There is a place called Steive B's resturant on Hopyard off of 580 east\west .. Its really close to the show. And by the way the show is fri and sat.. Let me know if you guys are willing!!

I'm all ready for it, Res if you can get a address for the Stevie B's resturant that would be great and sounds like a great place to all hook up close to the show.. How bout a time frame to meet their, I'm not sure what time the show start's... Let me know, Peace

So what's up with the meet and greet? Is it still on? I'm free on Fri, and Sat. I have a Niners game to go to on Sat night. So don't keep me out to late.LOL

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

ttt

Back