supercrew 6.2l v8 raptor anyone??? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

supercrew 6.2l v8 raptor anyone???

tabezic

Reaction score
City, State
Shelby twp. Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
02 mountaineer v8
so i got some conections with some ford people and this is what i get to see and drive before the public.

38874684002_large.jpg

38874684003_large.jpg

38874684005_large.jpg

38874684004_large.jpg

38874684006_large.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Looks good! Parts guy at my work has a Orange 5.4L Raptor.

=o'' u lucky son of a..

haha ya its fats as hell.

:notworthy my god that looks awesome :notworthy

I work at a dealership and all we have is the supercab raptor 6.2L so far. Them trucks are huge. Me and a co-worker was saying the other day that ford should supercharge this truck.

ya i was sayin they should supercharge this. it would be amazing.

That's awesome. I do have to say that the silver and no graphics just doesn't cut it on this truck.

i would say black with no graphics would look best in my opinion.

black with heavy window tint and tinted tail lights =o'''

I agree the silver looks blah on this truck.

Personally the crew cab makes we want to puke. It looks like a soccer mom's truck on steroids. A bed that short is just worthless IMO.

Personally the crew cab makes we want to puke. It looks like a soccer mom's truck on steroids. A bed that short is just worthless IMO.

It doesn't do anything for me either, I like the extended cab version better. And I don't like all of the plastic If i'm spending that much money on a truck there had better not be that much plastic all over the exterior.

Ok just for reference...this should be the measure of "too much plastic"

163_0806_04z+preowned_2002_2006_chevy_avalanche+front_view.jpg

Wow I am amazed at how it came out. I now want it as much as a 93 SVT Cobra.

Am I the only one that noticed this is in the wrong section? (or is it? I can't keep up with your guy's silly rules) :p

Also, 6.2L sounds like a whole lot of umph.

I've been waiting for the 4 door Raptor. :D

Am I the only one that noticed this is in the wrong section? (or is it? I can't keep up with your guy's silly rules) :p

Also, 6.2L sounds like a whole lot of umph.

I've been waiting for the 4 door Raptor. :D

yes it is in the wrong section

I would LOVE a raptor.

I like that they're adding silver, but I agree that the supercrew is too big. Ford has enough oversized offroad-capable vehicles, they need to be putting research into smaller sized offroad-capable SUVs.
Also, there is a company out there that did do superchargers for the 5.4L, and I think the 6.2L Raptor as well. There's some youtube videos about it.
Finally, isn't Ford going to be semi-angry about this? The supercrew had been rumored, but you just kind of of blew it for them (thanks though!).

Must say though, the "6.2L" on the door makes it look kind of like a Silverado or Sierra.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back