• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OC_Explorer

Reaction score
City, State
Mission Viejo, California
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92 XLT
Just wondering who you all thought was more annoying when driving :Teenagers or Old People. Reason being im 16 and i get dirty looks everytime im driving.But i feel old people are the most annoying.. theres nothing worse than being stuck behind an old woman in her buick when your late.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i voted old people.... but i need to explain first.....

i think they are both equally annoying... old wins for annoying as they drive too slow many times... however, i rather have an old person drive to slow and try to be extra cautious than some young kid whos late for something blowing by me wrecklessly..... you have t ofigure that at least here, you have to take another drivers test when you are old, to see if you can still safely drive... well the things with kids, when they get their license, they ar ehte perfect little angels for the test... however, that is differnt as soon as the license is had and no one else is in the car watching your every move....

well the things with kids, when they get their license, they ar ehte perfect little angels for the test... however, that is differnt as soon as the license is had and no one else is in the car watching your every move....

Ill admit that.

it's like move it you old HAG! it's snow it aint the MF'n appocolypse... and you , you old fart who think you can pass me at 70 mph to go 40 mph.. you pull that S again and you'll be wishin you hadn't... I'll scare you into a heart attack you old piece of C

i vote old pleople just because ive had one hit my car while it was parked because he wasnt paying attention...

Old people for the way they drive (10 mph below speeding on left lane)
Teen people for the tacky looking car they drive.

Old people can barely walk let alone react to driving in traffic.

I voted old people because they drive slow and appear very insecure while driving. These people are probably driving at the upper limit of their ability, which will only decline further as they age. Remember these people were young once and drove as you do now. Just think in another 50 years you'll be the old bag/geezer on the highway driving at 70mph as young hooligans speed by you at 100mph in all lanes trying to get by you... Thankfully your depends will be high tech and working overtime!

Young driver's annoy me because they have the reflexes and ability to drive very well, but many drive with far too many distractions. They're on the phone, playing with the radio, looking for CDs, talking with passengers.. They're multi-tasking way too much and should concentrate on driving. I'm sure this is a contributing factor was to why so many young drivers get into accidents.

i voted teenagers (im not a teenager as of yesterday anymore :p ) becuase both groups suck in their own way... but most old people know they suck at driving and are going slow whereas "most" teenagers think they are expert drivers and drive fast, weave in and out of traffic, and worst of all.... they think they're immortal and dont respect the lives of others on the street.

example: this is usually said "i only drive fast when im alone, not when anyone else is in the car. That way if i get into an accident its just me"... yea ok except for the other car involved with an infant and a 3 year old sitting in the back seat :rolleyes:

**and ive heard more than one person say that (in similar form) and at different times... including my brother and some of my friends. Its just sad

This is a tough decision. I know I hate when an old person pulls out in front of me at 20 miles under the speed limit. I guess I'm going to have to say teens though because everything they seem to do is for show. Always crusiing around in cars that full of people bumpin' their music and trying to be cool. If I saw myself driving when I was in high school, I would be pissed off and try to show me up. I know how aggressive I was with driving and how completely unneccessary it was. Finally one day I realized that I was in no hurry and wondered why I was going so fast.

i voted old people..but really it's not just old people it's ANYONE that drives the limit or slower...it's nice it you have all freaking day to get where you wanna go..but i don't..if i wanna do 5-10 over the limit..let me pass(and i will)..nothing i hate more then stupid people doing 5 UNDER the limit..pisses me off to no end

so anyone going slow is the worst kind of driver in my book

EDIT: and if you don't like how i driver..sorry but there's nothign you can do about it..and i have been driving sense may 03 ;)

I've gotta go with teens. I rarely leave the city, so I don't know how it is elsewhere, but teenagers seem to always be running late. They tailgate, cut you off, they weave and they hold a grudge. No matter how fast or slow I'm going, if there's someone on my bumper, it's a teenager. If you follow the car ahead of you by one car-length and three inches, a teenager will cut in and leave those three inches. If there's traffic, they get in the turn lane and as soon as the light turns green they gun it and weave back into traffic. or if traffic's moving they'll constantly change lanes trying to get further ahead. And if there's construction, they wait until they're at the construction barrels to force their way in, even if it means passing 20 cars who've already merged. And if you do anything to stop any of these activities, you'll piss the kid off and they do everything they can to get revenge. And the worst part is, they've got the worst reflexes and judgement of anyone on the road, but they yet they think they're the ****.

Old people on the other hand, may be slow, but they rarely make sudden moves and you can usually give them a wide berth.

Ak LTD Xplorer said:
i voted old people..but really it's not just old people it's ANYONE that drives the limit or slower...it's nice it you have all freaking day to get where you wanna go..but i don't..if i wanna do 5-10 over the limit..let me pass(and i will)..nothing i hate more then stupid people doing 5 UNDER the limit..pisses me off to no end

so anyone going slow is the worst kind of driver in my book

EDIT: and if you don't like how i driver..sorry but there's nothign you can do about it..and i have been driving sense may 03 ;)

sorry to do this, but teens, they all think they are the shizit when it comes to driving and everything and everyone is in their way. people have a RIGHT to go under the speed limit. a limit states that you can not go any faster than the psted speed, but says noting about going under it. slow down, enjoy the scenery and enjoy your drive, even if its only to mcdonalds. :)

dman726749 said:
sorry to do this, but teens, they all think they are the shizit when it comes to driving and everything and everyone is in their way. people have a RIGHT to go under the speed limit. a limit states that you can not go any faster than the psted speed, but says noting about going under it. slow down, enjoy the scenery and enjoy your drive, even if its only to mcdonalds. :)
enjoy being late
enjoy getting fired
enjoy haveing no money

an is you wanna go slow i will have to pass your slow azz...take a ride with me..im a darn good driver..ben told so by many older very good driver's and a EX-driving teacher..

......but really it's not just old people it's ANYONE that drives the limit or slower...it's nice it you have all freaking day to get where you wanna go..but i don't..if i wanna do 5-10 over the limit..let me pass(and i will)..nothing i hate more then stupid people doing 5 UNDER the limit..pisses me off to no end.....

I'm starting to think he is a joke character.

I'm a teen and i voted for old people. I know most of us teens speed but so do adults. The old ppl can have a hard time seeing and just don't need to be driving. There reaction time has slowed to no end and is just dangerous for themselfs and for others. Plus most of the old people around this area drive land yatchs (lincons, large ford crown vics). It's just plan annoying. The teens might be wilder but at least for he most part are attenative to what's around them and the reaction time is faster than older people.

I was taught by two god driving teachers (the new two phase licenceing) and I have never cut anyone off..., the only accident that I had was due to the weather (and a bad truck) and the only speeding ticket / warning were when the road was clear... the only time I ride a little too close (1/2 car lenght as apposed to 3 second rule) is to pass (which I do frequently in bad weather because noone seems to know how to drive in bad weather) now I have such a good insurace/credit rating that they say I'm a 23 year old and I'm only 21 (this oversight is obviously because they think I'm a good driver because they had my DOB next to it...)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back