For Sale - Upper control arms... Extended WITH UNIBALL | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Upper control arms... Extended WITH UNIBALL

Wills05xlt4x4

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Ashland Va
Year, Model & Trim Level
2005 Xlt 4x4
just wanted a clean thread to do a list of people who said they want upper control arms... I talked to Brandon at BTF and he said he would make the uppers for us preferably with a group order so unless anyone listed objects i think we would all be more comfortable buying from someone we can trust and is on here if we need him. we also know exactly what it will be made for and that Brandon is trustworthy and does great work.
I guess we will try and order around the end of may maybe slightly sooner we will finalize it closer to the date just trying to give us all enough time to save some money and by then BTF should be able to surely get us uppers.
ANYONE ELSE REPOST AND ADD LIST IF YOU WANT IN ON THIS!!!!!!!!
PM me with any questions.

1.wills05xlt4x4
2.lynchy wa
3.NHarris
4.04 EDGE
5.FaStTwItCh

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

just wanted a clean thread to do a list of people who said they want upper control arms... I talked to Brandon at BTF and he said he would make the uppers for us preferably with a group order so unless anyone listed objects i think we would all be more comfortable buying from someone we can trust and is on here if we need him. we also know exactly what it will be made for and that Brandon is trustworthy and does great work.
I guess we will try and order around the end of may maybe slightly sooner we will finalize it closer to the date just trying to give us all enough time to save some money and by then BTF should be able to surely get us uppers.
ANYONE ELSE REPOST AND ADD LIST IF YOU WANT IN ON THIS!!!!!!!!

1.wills05xlt4x4
2.lynchy wa
3.NHarris
4.04 EDGE
5.FaStTwItCh

Price?

Brandon said they will be fabbed on a x with 2.25 but will work with all lifts
Should be $550 Im getting 100% confrimation now but if not wont be much more after all they havent been designed and fabricated yet so provided it goes somoth like i assume it should be $550

I may be interested, what's the price gonna be?

I plan on talking to Brandon tomorrow.

sounds awesome! i might be in on this! let me think about it first :thumbsup:

Are they just upper fronts?

Are they just upper fronts?
yes since thats really the only issue with lifting it the back axles is a whole separate adventure...

I think the only logical answer to the rear end is SAS but nobody has done it and posted a step by step "how to" as of yet. I will let you know in a month or 2 if I will join the list or not.

I would consider re-lifting once i see them installed... had to many problems before and want to do it 100% correct the third time!

Thank's Wills05XLT4x4!!!!!!:D:thumbsup:

Still in and everything sounds good. This works out since im gonna order the spacers too. Just let me know when you need the funds.

Wish I could join guys but I got new gears coming in soon and then I'm done with the EX :( I picked up a new project!

Wish I could join guys but I got new gears coming in soon and then I'm done with the EX :( I picked up a new project!

Whats the new project ?????

Im still in, hopefully I will have the funds by the end of may.

I want in! ..as soon as i get the funds together... hah I'll let you know when

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I want in! ..as soon as i get the funds together... hah I'll let you know when

lol we are all saving funds just adding together a list to help get an idea of the quantity to be made and make sure enough people want them to be really worthwhile to fabricate

1.wills05xlt4x4
2.lynchy wa
3.NHarris
4.04 EDGE
5.FaStTwItCh
6.Ronin8002

Back