Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Weird 1-2 shift

Discussion in 'Modified 2011- 2019 Explorer Sport Tuning' started by Drive XR7, March 12, 2018.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. Drive XR7

Drive XR7 Member

August 19, 2016
      City, State:
      Strongsville, OH
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      2016 Explorer Sport
      My XSport is tuned by Livernois. I've probably only went WOT from a stop a handful of times. I noticed last time that the 1-2 shift is a little weird. It's not a sharp shift, and at least twice the shift hesitated. It took what seemed like forever to shift from 1-2 and it seemed like it was in neutral, all while the engine revved. When driving normally I have no issue with the 1-2 shift. The car has 12k miles on it. Any ideas?
      • Useful Useful x 1
    2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself, and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. Forddealz

Forddealz Active Member

December 2, 2015
      City, State:
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      Explorer 2016 Sport
      If Livernois tuned your car just bring it back to them and tell them to fix it.