JDraper

Somewhat Functional
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
McVeytown, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'18 XLT
I think some people are just born stupid...From another board I'm on..

mattfast said:
should i have to be sued i was busted for dragracing 6months ago and doin comunity service and probatoin for 1 year and suspend driverlisense and i got caught cause a idiot pulled out and i hit him so now my insurence is suuing me for damage. i thouht thats what insurence was for

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm not sure I understand, if you add punctuation to various parts of what he says, you come up with several different meanings LOL.

ah gotta love Ebonics

i think its all those video games

should i have to be sued ?? i was busted for dragracing 6months ago ,and doin comunity service and probatoin for 1 year.
and suspend driverlisense ,and i got caught cause a idiot pulled out and i hit him.
so now my insurence is suuing me for damage.
i thouht thats what insurence was for?

okay trying to make sense i added some punctuation,
it doesn't look good,
no license, means no insurance?
so yes, sueing is imminent,,

Yeah, basically his company will not cover him because he was not a licensed driver at the time of the accident. Somewhere in the policy, in parentheses, capital letters, quotated, should read either a requirement that he be licensed at the time of the accident or an exclusion that if he is not licensed at the time of the accident, he's boned.

+1 to the person who gets the joke in the previous sentence. As a hint, I don't think anyone has to ask this kid if he's rehabilitated himself.

Yeah, basically his company will not cover him because he was not a licensed driver at the time of the accident. Somewhere in the policy, in parentheses, capital letters, quotated, should read either a requirement that he be licensed at the time of the accident or an exclusion that if he is not licensed at the time of the accident, he's boned.

+1 to the person who gets the joke in the previous sentence. As a hint, I don't think anyone has to ask this kid if he's rehabilitated himself.

Does that include the eight-by-ten color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence for?

The idiot kid tries to explain himself...

mattfast said:
no i probly explained it wrong. i got busted for racing my talon on the service road when a old guy pulled out of a parking lot and i hit him. and i know its my fault and all that but hell he saw us coming. went to court and got suspended lisence probation and c service. i had full coverage on insurance but since they say i was comiting a crime with the car they dont have to fix it and they are suing me to pay for the damage to other car is this legal is what i asking. dont use allstate they suc

Hmmm...maybe if he had learned how to write back in 3rd grade, he would have made more sense the first time.:scratch:

Sooooo..somehow even though he says it's his fault, it's still the other guy's fault because he saw him coming and Allstate sucks because they don't want to pay for damages he committed during a crime.....:rolleyes:

BTW, the kid is taking a beating on the other board...:cool:

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?p=1298721#post1298721

He's taken a beating in another thread too over his stunning command of the english language and being a bozo..He was whining that the Mach 1 motor is a poor design because it's tough to get the driver's side valve cover off without removing the hydroboost system and got jumped by a couple of people.

wow, this kids a tool. i am looking at some of his other posts. in one he says how much he hates that site because its full of a holes, and in another he says how great it is. reminds me of another member we have (had) on here.

Does that include the eight-by-ten color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence for?

This is the first time I have seen a reference to Alice's Restaurant used on the forum. :D

We walked in, sat down, Obie came in with the twenty seven eight-by-ten
colour glossy pictures with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back
of each one, sat down. Man came in said, "All rise." We all stood up,
and Obie stood up with the twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy
pictures, and the judge walked in sat down with a seeing eye dog, and he
sat down, we sat down. Obie looked at the seeing eye dog, and then at the
twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures with circles and arrows
and a paragraph on the back of each one, and looked at the seeing eye dog.
And then at twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy pictures with circles
and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one and began to cry,
'cause Obie came to the realization that it was a typical case of American
blind justice, and there wasn't nothing he could do about it, and the
judge wasn't going to look at the twenty seven eight-by-ten colour glossy
pictures with the circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each
one explaining what each one was to be used as evidence against us. And
we was fined $50 and had to pick up the garbage in the snow,

The boy comes clean!!!

http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=105712

mattfast said:
First I will tell the truth. Im not going to college. Im 16 and Im working in my dads shop for a long time because he bailed me out and is paying 1800$ to fix the pickup truck I hit when I was racing. I shouldnt have did what I did and I will have to pay for it. Now I dont have a car or money and my girlfriend splitup with me. My buddy got to drive his moms car but he cant anymore cause he did stupid stuff to so now stuck with walking. Man my life sucs so bad. And the mach1 was never mine. My dad lets me mess with it some and maybe if he dont sell it will be mine one day. Sorry for lying and Im sorry to you Mr Marauder for being a smartass to you. You know more than i ever will and I have respect for you. Hope you forgive my stupidity. I get frustratd easy and do stuff without thinking. Like racing and wrecking. This is the best mustang site of all. The others are full of jerks and wannabes. like me i guess lol. I probly wont say much anymore on here but i like to read the good info. Again sorry for lying and being a pain in the ***.

cocaine is one hell of a drug

This is the first time I have seen a reference to Alice's Restaurant used on the forum. :D

+1 to each of JDraper and BobWiersema. :D

cocaine is one hell of a drug

rick_james,0.jpg

yeah, basically his company will not cover him because he was not a licensed driver at the time of the accident. Somewhere in the policy, in parentheses, capital letters, quotated, should read either a requirement that he be licensed at the time of the accident or an exclusion that if he is not licensed at the time of the accident, he's boned.

+1 to the person who gets the joke in the previous sentence. As a hint, i don't think anyone has to ask this kid if he's rehabilitated himself.

Alice's Restaurant! I know I'm late, but I'm upset you even called out the joke - because i was going to reply without the offer of +1.

Please tell me you guys listen to that every Thankgiving at noon?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back