Post pictures of your truck with auxiliary lights | Page 17 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Post pictures of your truck with auxiliary lights

Please post some pictures of your truck with auxiliary lights installed.

Thanks ...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok ill post pics tonight with them on, I just put mine on... so wish i would have planned it better and drank less... but i got the lights on the bumper and they are positioned to point out in the field, but they point down at the ground, right in front of the bumper!? check KC knock offs, 100 watt yellow h3 bulbs. Get some pics tonight.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Ok i finally got all the lights on my Ex wired up and here she is! I'll post more pictures in the Sport area of the forum cause this is for lights.

Quick question, did you add a second battery to you X, or did you upgrade to a larger alternator? I'm just curious because those lights look like a power hog.

I do like them though. Reminds me of something from a "Blade" movie.

Pics of mine, direct bumper install (fd em up, fix later). for now here they are.

Lights1-1.jpg

lights2.jpg

lights3-1.jpg

lights5-1.jpg

lights4-1.jpg

003.jpg

Probably will get wired this weekend if its windy.

Here are some pics of my lights
IMG_0546.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

Quick question, did you add a second battery to you X, or did you upgrade to a larger alternator? I'm just curious because those lights look like a power hog.

I do like them though. Reminds me of something from a "Blade" movie.

Nope. All stock. The gauge dips a little but jumps right back up. I wouldn't recommend leaving them on while idling for awhile though! lol Each lamp draws approx. 4.58 amps so all nine Hellas on at once pulls about 41.25 amps. We have a 130 amp alternator. I gotta check out the Blade movie too lol

Just got done putting the HIDs in my hella lights
IMG_0564.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

Looks good keeper. Let's see a couple shots of those babies in action!

Standing by...............................

Here is how it is currently. I also have clear corners in, although they still have the orange bulbs:rolleyes:

I may ditch the bar and the bumper valance, and run hellas mounted like Keeper when I do the TT, leaf pack swap and put on 265's. And maybe a light bar up top, not sure.

*disregard the bent bumper...my dad backed into it a few years ago. Still haven't fixed it.

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 1,678

IMG_1826.jpg

IMG_1828.jpg

IMG_1830.jpg

IMG_1834.jpg

IMG_1835.jpg

IMG_1836.jpg

IMG_1837.jpg

IMG_1831.jpg

IMG_1838.jpg

IMG_1839.jpg

Ooooh i can play, i can play!

auxlights.jpg

quick questions for ya what kinda lights are the rectangle ones and how do you have them mounted caz it seems the ones i look at wont fit in that opening but they seem to fit in yours i was hoping to do somethin similar just wondering how you had them mounted

thank you in advance

My 2001 Sport

2011-06-13_20-31-41_583.jpg

12 Lights. All 55 10k H.I.D.s Alota hard work lol

2011-06-13_20-26-38_499.jpg

Next to my buddies Fusion

2011-06-05_21-12-38_273.jpg

It's a Yakima MegaWarrior cargo basket, I have it for sell in the "for sale" section.

The lift in that picture is a combination of 1.75" Torsion Twist, Warrior Products lift shackles, 3" Performance Accessories body lift, 1.5" wheel spacers with 285/75/16's on the stockers.

Quick Question Light bar

Does anyone has one of this light bars or something similar on their 3rd Gen?

smittybilt-light-bar.jpg

I've been trying to find one pic to see how it looks but no success yet.... any help would be appreciate it...

thanks,

Back