• Register Today It's free!

Glad to be back to Ford!

mgriffo65

Reaction score
City, State
Richlandtown, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
'04 Ranger XLT Stepside
Hey all you Ford Lovers I am a Ford freak at heart.
I bought my fifth Ford earlier this year, but my first Explorer. I was lucky enough to find a 1999 Eddie Bauer edition and it is in very good shape, 5.0 all wheel drive (I guess that goes with out saying on this site) and I love the color Deep Wedgewood Blue and tan/beige. Tan leather interior loaded, power heated seats, mach stereo with that great powerful amplifier and 6 disc cd player. I also like the digital part in the floor console with the gas/mileage info along with other fluids and the overhead console with the compass and outside temperature. By the way that is the extent of the digital or computer stuff I want. The outside is the eddie bauer package with the lighted running boards, no air ride just plain 'ol shocks. It does also have the power moon roof.
So far I have put new shocks on it nothing great (Monroe for now) because I would like to lift it 2 or 3 inches in the future. Running on stock 16" rims and new but stock tires. It came with 2 new tires, I bought 2 more to even out. The abs system was completely replaced with all new parts even the rotors and pads were new. I did a complete tune up; new coils, wires, and plugs. Filters and fluids were all replaced just to make sure.
I am going to try to post a few pics. But I am not sure how to do it yet. I can tear down my truck inside and out, but I can not figure out how to post my pics. Soon as I figure it out I have 5 decent pictures to add.
Cool to be here you guys help me out with every question I had so far. And a lot of great pics and ideas.

2cg1v0y.jpg

wbot4i.jpg

14xjek8.jpg

That looks like a great find.

Welcome to the forum:chug:

Thanks Rick, I took a look at your pics. nice truck. I like the site, it helps me out a lot. I did want to ask you; are you or anyone approved by you have the explorer 4x4 decals for sale. Thanks, Mike

Back