• Register Today It's free!

Factory Navigation Programming

CanAdrenalin

Reaction score
City, State
Toronto
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Sport Trac Adrenalin
I just purchased this from oemautopartsco.com...

http://oemautopartsco.com/collection...camera-harness

According to their website, the navigation unit requires programming for this to work... I live in the Toronto area and I just don't see the point in removing my unit, packaging it, and sending it to Florida (which is where they are located), risking everything that comes along with that - Damages, Lost/Stollen, etc....

I live in the Toronto area and I'm hoping there is someone that can lead me in the direction of someone who can do this for me locally...

My truck is a 2010 STA

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey! A fellow Torontonian.

Your link doesn't work, so I'm not sure what you mean.

Where abouts in Toronto are you? I'd love to see that STA.

I chose not to go the lock pick route because of the price of the unit. The harness I purchased was nearly $200 cheaper.. But not I just need to find someone that is capable of programming my nav unit.

I would honestly try to go to a dealer. If you've hooked everything up correctly, tell them your back up camera isn't working and they should be able to program it for you.

Either way, you'll need to pay someone to do it.

I would honestly try to go to a dealer. If you've hooked everything up correctly, tell them your back up camera isn't working and they should be able to program it for you.

Either way, you'll need to pay someone to do it.

Paying someone to program it is not the issue... finding someone who can is proving to be the problem.

Go to Ford and try it. You'll never know if you don't ask.

Back