Anyone good enough to replicate this body kit? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone good enough to replicate this body kit?

Gold_02_X

Reaction score
City, State
Michigan
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Explorer XLT
Someone could make a killing if they could replicate this body kit of the "Urban Explorer" Concept. I'd be the first one in line:thumbsup:

2002exp_front.jpg

2002exp_rear.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

one of the only decent lookin new type exs i have seen

I love the integrated Exhaust... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

that is VERY SICK!

I like the spoiler and mirrors (navi?)

I like the spoiler and mirrors (navi?)

I believe the mirrors are from the Aviatior.. any one know where to get them from? and how much?

the best I have seen to date. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I like it so much i did some research...:salute: :D :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

urban-explorer2.jpg

urban-explorer1.jpg

Ford_Urban_Explorer-1.jpg

Ford_Urban_Explorer.jpg

ford-1.jpg

02-5.jpg

02-4.jpg

02-3.jpg

02-2.jpg

02-1.jpg

02.jpg

If any one could get me the specs on that car i would be very thankful... Like what kind of wheels, rims, mirrors, headlights, tails, ect... and im sure its got some engine work done to it... thanks

I like it so much i did some research...:salute: :D :confused: :eek: :rolleyes:

urban-explorer2.jpg

urban-explorer1.jpg

Ford_Urban_Explorer-1.jpg

Ford_Urban_Explorer.jpg

ford-1.jpg

02-5.jpg

02-4.jpg

02-3.jpg

02-2.jpg

02-1.jpg

02.jpg

that is pretty slick looking.

i believe the mirrors and the euro taillights would be pretty easy to obtain... the mirrors look like lincoln aviator mirrors and i believe u could get those taillights on ebay or some rice rocket site... good luck

i want the mirrors. anyone check on prices yet?

You asked them for real? what did they say beside laughing at you?

I went down with some pics and they just told me, buy the truck in the pic it will be cheaper.. but thats not gonna stop me lol.. I got a friend in auto body so im going to check with him.. I def want those mirrors.. im going to do some research today and let you guys know... what i find out..:eek: :eek: :D

I went down with some pics and they just told me, buy the truck in the pic it will be cheaper.. but thats not gonna stop me lol.. I got a friend in auto body so im going to check with him.. I def want those mirrors.. im going to do some research today and let you guys know... what i find out..:eek: :eek: :D

Does anyone know if the mirror will be a direct fit? and will it work with the wires that are currently on my 03 eddie bauer? It will look hot but im not rewiring my mirros to get the power mirrors and heated mirrors to work.. Do i buy a 2003 aviator mirror for my 03 explorer? Thanks for any input
:confused:

The only thing I like about it is the headlights. Too bad they are a one-off. I have seen a few Exploders with those Aviator mirrors, so I bet it's an easy swap.

I'd much rather have the Limited front bumper, ditch those fender flares, and I would LOVE to see a rollpan for the 3rd gens. I'll just keep dreaming.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'd like to see an exhaust picture.

Back