• Register Today It's free!

32's

wanacustomx

Reaction score
City, State
Myrtle BEach S.C.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 XLT
anybody crammed 32's on a stock explorer?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i would like to. can we see some pics?

biggest ive seen is 26's. Why in the hell would you want to run RIMS bigger than the entire stock wheel size? no your going to have to do a the suspension lift and the body lift to clear 32 inch rims...and have some tiny tires hooked to it. and likely some body trimming as well.

hi mate do you mean 32" tyres or rims?

anybody crammed 32's on a stock explorer?

265/75/17 or 265/70/16 will fit stock...they are about 31.6". You might get a bit of rubbing up front from what people tell me....depends on how aggressive the tire is.

i think he means rims...

please tell me you don't mean rims. 32" rims belong on an impala with a maaco paint job with kool-aid stickers down the side of it. Or on a bike. stick with your 16s and throw some 32" tires on there

^^^^^^ ROFL - LMFAO !!!!!

I work as a FF/EMT in a crap area, and theres a couple of them that drive around, and I just crack up laughing everytime !!

I've seen... Shrek, Hersheys, Tropicana, Kool-Aid, and Snickers cars

I've seen pepto bismol, skittles, Hawaiian punch, as well as the ones you mentioned and even one where someone bought a brand new maxima and spraypainted the reeses logo on the side of it. Here in the lr, there are crazy people. Y'all should look for pics of Darren mcfadden razorback themed car It had some huge wheels and I think a brush guard on an impala. I saw it one morning on my way to school.

Yup that's the car. Those pics Were taken on Asher avenue, LRs ghetto. There is another car that has more stickers on it and go hogs go on the rockers I guess I confused the two.

please let this be a joke...:(

call me crazy but I'm betting this guy is talking about 32" tires.

Either way he's probably going to need a lift. I wonder why the OP hasn't returned to his own thread. And no this is nota joke I would post up some pics of these cars iff I could guarantee that I wouldn't get shot or my camera get stolen.

As for OPs original question, 32" tires are done everyday, wheels, not so much, but your welcome to try it, as long as you throw some 50-something" tires on them and post some pics!

Id bet money he means rims... educated guess from some of the other crazy things hes decided to do to his X, isnt he already running some big rims too?

guys tires!! definately not rims.. if i could AFFORD 32 inch rims i wouldnt be putting thtem on an explorer... dang i aint that dumb.. lol definately tires.. im about to buy brand new crushers so i wanted to know max size..

32", stock height. No problem. No lift needed.

265/75R16 BFG A/T's, stock suspension.
Nolift2.jpg

265/75R16 Dick Cepek Mud Country's, again with stock suspension.
HPIM1777.jpg

Hope that helps ya bro. Let us know what you end up getting.

she rub with those 265s at all? I officaly like your style Custom lol. Go bigger, do the lift work and run 33 X 10 or 33X12's man!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

she rub with those 265s at all? I officaly like your style Custom lol. Go bigger, do the lift work and run 33 X 10 or 33X12's man!

At absolute full lock they touched the inner plastic splash guards. A couple of zip ties would have fixed that but it was so minor and happened so infrequently I couldn't be bothered.

And now the lift is gone as are the 32's so its really a non-issue now. ;)

Back