Virginia Explorers - GWNF Offroad Run Nov 2012 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Virginia Explorers - GWNF Offroad Run Nov 2012

Ronin8002

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Virginia
Year, Model & Trim Level
2008 XLT Ironman
Ok guys, let's get another run lined up for GW National Forest trip before the end of the year!

WHEN: 17-18 November

WHERE: Shoe Creek/Stony Run, GW National Forest, near Charlottesville, VA

WHO: All makes/models are always welcome.

We will be camping out at Fishfood's (Spike's) place in the general area of both of these trails.

Maps:

Fishfood's Place: http://www.bing.com/maps/?FORM=MLOM...xMjQwMjY1MjM3MjMlN2UtNzcuNzQxODM2NTQ3MzEyNQ==

Stony Run Trailhead (paste these coordinates into the Google search bar and go to maps): 37.963249,-78.971186

Roster:

Ronin8002
DominicanX
JD4242
Xeek
Wills05XLT4x4
Fishfood
Unclemeat
Brandon96
RockRanger

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No excuses or breakdowns for me. I will be there! I'm tired of only having my construction site to drive around. Need a trail.

O you know im in!!;) 11/11 is my birthday;)would prefer week after if possible if not im still in.im buying a pop up camper now.I've gotten to the point of just have to much crap in my truck!!if fishfood isn't up there then im game to camp anywhere,his place is always a blast tho.cant wait to see the new truck;)

I would be in it will be my first time wheeling... Is the trail stocker friendly... Hopefully by then I'll have my TT, aal and shackles in.

I would be in it will be my first time wheeling... Is the trail stocker friendly... Hopefully by then I'll have my TT, aal and shackles in.

A stock first gen ex went with us on the spring trip and did fine;)they are not hard trails,unless you take the hard routes.more scenic nice off road trails.

Awesome I'm in then

Damn Im still in SC at that point. I'd love to go again though.

I wont be back until mid-December. I go to college at Clemson

Of course! I should definitely get a week off

haha. damn i was hoping to see your truck one day too :/

i see you lurkin timmay. set the 9" aside and come up as you are now :)

The 9 is done and should be set in by now!!that would be cool if he could come.01 truck is pretty freakn sick,i like it;)

oh i know its done. just sayin leave it as is so more of a chance he can have a running truck lol

im lookin forward to meeting more people. i know brandon is working on his tranny still. hes dd'ing a diesel mercedes so i know with 50mpg hes got lots of money saved by now haha. so maybe he can make it.

oh i know its done. just sayin leave it as is so more of a chance he can have a running truck lol

im lookin forward to meeting more people. i know brandon is working on his tranny still. hes dd'ing a diesel mercedes so i know with 50mpg hes got lots of money saved by now haha. so maybe he can make it.

Yep it over at Will's house.hopefully both of them will be done in time to go.

Really wish I could go

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm in! Don't care when but I'm in.... Shoe creek has plenty of its own camping...
I need so bad to get away from this place called Richmond.... It sucks....
James you want to just plan our exchange then to save gas? It'd be easier for me financially...

Back