0 for 72 Plus $1000 on all for Vehicles | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

0 for 72 Plus $1000 on all for Vehicles

bennenrkc

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2011 F150, 2013 SHO
Hi,
New to this forum, have a 16 Explorer Sport that should be delivered this month.

Last night I pulled up the Ford webpage to see what offers they were running and low and behold there was a 0 for 72 Plus $1000 from Ford listed right on the front of the webpage. Of course there is an asterisk, so I thought for sure it would exclude all 16's or something, and it lists 2015 MY Focus RS, Mustang Specialty Vehicles, Transit, Transit Connect, E-series, F150, and Super Duty.

I finished reading that very excited because now I will finance the vehicle instead of just purchasing it. So I am a skeptic and I head to the incentives page and put in 16 Explorer with my zipped and nothing is mentioned.

Does anybody, (is it Crystal?) know if this applies to all Fords like mentioned in the ad. My dealer indicated that the only 16 he sees with this promotion is the Fusion. I think this is a load of http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/images/smilies/censored.gif because it says all vehicles, and then doesn't list my vehicle, so I should be good right?????

Any thoughts on this or since I typically just pay for the vehicle outright and have never looked into financing is this the norm. Seems like deceptive advertising to me.

Thanks for your thoughts in advance.

Hi,

Thanks for your thoughts in advance.

They are trying to get rid of retail inventory, so your dealer is correct.

From the flyer online at most dealer sites (Google):

The FORD FREE RIDE SALES EVENT IS HERE!

0% for 72 + $1,000 Labor Day Bonus Cash on all 2015 Cars and SUVs
0% for 72 on 2015 trucks (Yes - that means 2015 F-150s have 0% for 72 months!!)
0% for 72 + $1000 on 2016 Fusion and remaining 2014 F-150, Focus, and Transit Connect

Back