• Register Today It's free!

00 sport

99sportxplor3

Reaction score
City, State
Dover
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 sport
been looking for a while. where can i find shackles and an aal for a 00 ex. (monoleaf)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Go to tellico4x4.com for the shackles. You can get the AALs at summitracing.com. Just search for part # which is EXP-13120. But you won't be able to use the AALs unless you get some 4-door leaf springs. You can't buy an AAL for monoleaf. Besides, the 4-door leaf springs in conjuction with the AAL rides way better than the crappy monoleaf. I have shackles, AAL and 4-door leaf springs on my Sport and the ride/handling is a night and day difference.

You can probably go to a junk yard to find 4 door leaf packs.. And the Warrior shackles are part #153 and I believe 353 for the gold colored ones. Please don't get the gold colored ones :D

haha i wont...and around how much lift can i expect in the rear if i do 4door leaf packs, shackles and an aal??oh and also if u crank ur torsion bars will it still pass inspection? thanks

also will it pass with a 3" body lift?

Well if your rear end is sagging, it will probably level it out or raise it 1"-1.5" above the current height.. With shackles you can add about 1"-1.5" to those amounts.

and does the steering extension in the kit for the ranger work on the ex. also the shifter exten? sry for askin so many questions

Back