'01 ST in Northern Illinois - howdy! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

'01 ST in Northern Illinois - howdy!

Hi all,
Been a Sport Trac owner since 4/01. Mine's a white 4x4, 4.10 rear, limited slip, auto. I've added a few appearance things like a Westin Safari Bar, made a diamond plate skid plate that is attached to the bar, and mounted Bosch lights to the bar. It has 275/70/16 tires (replaced 'stones with them), and just lately I lowered it 2" - gonna have to replace the tires since they rub sometimes.. darnit.. For the kids, I installed an overhead LCD to use with a PS2. Mmm, lastly I made an adapter for the MAS so I could run a 7" K&N cone filter.

It's my toy, my daily driver, my ongoing project.

And yes.. it's mine! Sometimes I let my husband drive it. :)

Michelle

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

SWEET.... got pictures? Welcome to the site... Another Explorer Babe!!!

where is Machesney Park, IL ? I'm from the elgin area and have never heard of it. glad you are on the board

N of Rockford

Hi there,
Machesney Park is just North of Rockford. We are only about 45 mins from Elgin! :)

Michelle

Here's a pic

Dead Link Removed

Lookin good! I'm wheaton, another western burb..... Oh, Brian... NoIEC... Hahaha! If it ever lives again, I'd be amazed, although I've still got the sticker on...

Back