• Register Today It's free!

07 Ironman grill

jaymazurk

Reaction score
City, State
Buffalo NY
Year, Model & Trim Level
2007 XLT Ironman
I am a proud owner of a 07 Ironman. I like the front grill and how its blacked out. I just dont like the black horizontal lines behind the ford embelm(looks kinda plain IMO). I did just see the new 08 sport trac adrenalin which has the same front face of a explorer, but with the adrenalin the grill has a honeycomb effect behind the ford embelm which I think would give it a much tougher look. The sport trac comes out in Jan. and I would really like to get my hands on one of those grills(its the small things) so if anyone cares or knows of a place I can locate one when they come out drop me a line. I will do the same as I find out more.......and again if anyone cares :)

I've got an '07 Ironman too! Good choice. :thumbsup:

Once the new Sport Trac comes out, you should be able to find the grill at any of the online Ford parts warehouses. The only trouble will be making sure it will fit the Explorer. The Adrenaline grill does look nice...may need to look into this myself.

Try these out:
www.fastpartsnetwork.com
www.fordparts.com
www.tascafordparts.com

The dealer should be able to get one for you too, but I find the websites are generally cheaper. I've bought from all three of these sites with no problems.

Make sure to post details and pics if you do it!

Back