• Register Today It's free!

1.5 lift for 91

chut16

Reaction score
City, State
greeley,co
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991, explorer xlt
hey as soon as i get enough money i need to lift my car higher to fit 33's. so i need to find out some exact prices on some front coils, and the warriors shackles i need. and i heard i have to call to get the prices and shipping on those? this will help a lot thanks guys.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Coils will cost you around $100-$150, spacers will cost $40 and shackles cost $40.

So are u looking to fit 33's on a 1.5 inch lift?
If so..Its not possible.

he's got a 3" body lift already.

3 + 1.5 = 4.5" of lift which is questionable for 33's on a 1st gen; but on a Sport it's possible since they sit slightly higher to begin with. Still some trimming might be required, and it may look a little "stalky".

Oops...yea i see, i think with trimming he will be able with 4.5

actually with 33s and trimming... you can fit them on a stock explorer with no lift... but that is a lot of trimming..... yeah, with his 4.5 he should be fine....

My 94 has 5in of lift... 3.5in suspension and 1.5 b/l. Mud flaps up front, and trimmed fenders, and at lock, at times i still rub
Pete

yeah i have my body lift on so i think it should fit but another question is it easy getting on tires onto your rims and what about trimming how do i go about doing that. sorry im new at this.

Back