'14 Explorer Sport ordered

akosiharold

Reaction score
City, State
Hayward, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Mazdaspeed 3
hello,

My name is Harold. i just registered to this informative forum but i've been lurking around for some time now.

i just place an order yesterday (09/07) for a 2014 Ford Explorer Sport in white platinum tri coat with 400a package no options. i was told by the sales rep that i won't have any update info until maybe 4 weeks and car will arrive around late oct to nov.

so while i wait for the Explorer Sport to arrive, i'll enjoy my stay here for sure and search for more info about the vehicle.

Harold

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hello,

My name is Harold. i just registered to this informative forum but i've been lurking around for some time now.

i just place an order yesterday (09/07) for a 2014 Ford Explorer Sport in white platinum tri coat with 400a package no options. i was told by the sales rep that i won't have any update info until maybe 4 weeks and car will arrive around late oct to nov.

so while i wait for the Explorer Sport to arrive, i'll enjoy my stay here for sure and search for more info about the vehicle.

Harold

Hi Harold,

Congratulations on ordering! I'll be happy to provide you with weekly updates on your Explorer's status; just send me a private message (PM) with your order number and dealership name/location. I'll do the rest! :)

Crystal

Also received a $750 private cash from Ford. Thanks!

So i emailed my ford dealership last week to check if there's any new update on the vehicle (VIN and order number). Finally got a response 2 days ago stating that new update will be there 10/04. Didn't received an email or calls yet so i'm here patiently waiting.

got a response today saying that the explorer sport has been submitted to the plant but no build schedule yet. looks like it's going to be a long wait.

got a response today saying that the explorer sport has been submitted to the plant but no build schedule yet. looks like it's going to be a long wait.

Demand for Sports is high right now so there are constraints on part availability, Im told this may add 2-4 weeks on the process.

Back