For Sale - 16" Wheels and Tires | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale 16" Wheels and Tires

My dad has five (5) 16" soft 8 style black steel wheels and two (2) P265/70r16 Yokohama Geolander HTS tires for sale.

Wheels are 8" wide with 5" backspacing, 5x4.5" bolt pattern of course.

Tires are practically brand new, driven ONLY on pavement, for just a few months. He had a set of these tires on his stock 3rd gen explorer and put 80,000 miles on them before they hit the wear bar, and he could have put several thousand more miles on them before replacing.

These wheels and tires would be perfect for a stock or slightly lifted 3rd or 4th gen. explorer. Just buy 2 or 3 more matching tires for a complete set.

Looking for $150 for the 5 wheels and $100 for the 2 tires, so $250 for everything. Feel free to make an offer of whatever you think is a fair price. Would prefer not to separate, and would prefer not to ship.

Everything is located in Simi Valley, CA 93065. <----IF YOU ARE ON THIS SITE, YOU HAVE INTERNET ACCESS! USE SAID INTERNET ACCESS WITH THIS LOCATION TO CALCULATE SHIPPING! DON'T ASK ME!

I do not have pictures, but Google does. ;)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well I was thinking in the spacers as well. Since it's mostly highway, gravel and dirt trails in the mountain that I do. It's just AWD that's why I would go for a quick cheap buy for now and let the ones I with the backspacing I need for later when I do the 4x4 conversion. So if you can get me the weight and if it's just the rims better still I have no use for the tires.

Eek! 33 lbs. per wheel.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bump

Still have the wheels? If so shipping to 38343

Wheels weigh 33 lbs. each. Read the first post. I am not figuring out shipping for you. You have the same internet that I do.

bump

Dang, i want these but I have a first gen. 1993 Explorer Limited. And I doubt they will fit properly. I wouldnt want to use spacers, nor would I want to make the stance narrower :(

Were they ever sold?

Tires are gone, wheels are still available.

Are you positive they are 5" backspacing?

I will double check with my dad tomorrow.

Sounds good.

Confirmed it is 5" back spacing.

Still available?

Yes

How does each wheel weigh? And how much for all 5?

The same as they did in post #21 and #24.

$120 for all 5.

These are long gone.

wow thats an old post...

Back