1986 bronco ll born on the fourth of july | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1986 bronco ll born on the fourth of july

Bronc02miller

Reaction score
City, State
Yellm,WASH
Year, Model & Trim Level
Bronc02 1986
Can anybody tell me about my Bronco???? i know a few things but i need to know about alot more....see my vin# has: GUD48303 at the end of it....it is in the terms of President Reagan.....Global Union of Deplomacy #48th union of the 33 continents of the world....okay heres the deal...or what i know of it so far....the Pres. needed a vehical to be designed to protect national monuments at Franklin D.Rosevelt island of Wash.D.C. along Potomac River Basin of the Atlantic and Indian ocean....where was scientifically predicted a number of tropical typhoons,storms ,hurricanes,and tsunami's are in the Atlantic Region ...okay...all but one manufacturer accepted after an 8 year search due to the 84' union automanufacturing strikes, and the military in the cuban missle crisis and sareiavo {sorry for the spellings} and white water,gold water,Olly North,and even the Haiti Tsunami at that time....that was
Leagh i.ocokea of ford motors accepted and the reason why is because there was a reformed Union in Canada the UNION BISON of Ontereo......the will founder all the Pieces and manufacture them but the us would have to assemble them due to a national canadian conflict of interest ...i think Gold Water of the great lakes....any how they shiped the parts to louisville kentuky..they were stored in the allison and chalmers wherehouse ,where it was sub contracted to WARN where they made Winches...welll Warn snooped at these vehicals and saw that the drive train was to weak for what they were desighned for...so he asked challmers which had all the equipment and materials to build a bullet proof drive train to build a better one ...so they desighned one proto and essembled it and it worked awesome...sothey got the permission..and built them...the only thing is ..is that they couldent use challmeirs name because of the merge of Allison ....so since they were using chalmeirs machines they went with the name Borgs....now BORG WARNER...do to the strikes and being a Scab if anyone defies the strike force...they called on the unicep and sema guys to build them and put them together...so they did...well now the pres.. wanted it easy to clean and spacouse because these diplomats are gonna be picked up from the closest airport from their country...and will be drove to the union at alater time ...so they have this island the F.D.R. island which the built this supreme memorial with all the vets and presidential parkway which if you could imagine costs a few million and more for a single prestine carved ,and the finest marbles and stones per monumental statue...including each cross and star of david ,headstone....THATS A LOT OF MONEY >>I DONT CARE WHO U ARE...so they with in the walls of the island they put in bolt down eyeletts in the ground and chained down the vehicals and possion them in so they would protect these statues and channel water from washing out all of them ...they also used sand bags to cover them from ground and up to anchore th national monument and others....so 30 bronco ll 's were used and 3 of them were used to maintain them ...which then was where 2 of them were to go to the liberty bell at independence hall...so ytou can imagine it sat at attention and protected for all of these tropical storms and hurricanes and tidal tsunami's then it was 160 mph winds and rains and floods and salt water and sands and the paints was chipped so bad like a wind tunnel and a sand blaster..."before i knew all of this i sanded and painted it ...ooooppppss"...so they did there job but was time for the union ...so they each went to the airports and picked up the deligets and brought them to the union meeting and then the innaugeral ball and dinner where they were each given the REPUBLICAN CONGRESSIONAL REFORM PARTY medal and molded it as a stamp on the intake where it has a B and a J which is actually an Elephant..and spells it between the lines ...also gives the date and initials of general Powell and and the bill of which it was ratified under...and then they brought them back to the airports and droped off the diplomates..they also were given back to the ford company ...oh yeah the HEAD of State and prince charles and Diana and all others demanded that these 33 BRONCO ll's be Ratified this way...now the ford company didnt know what to do with them because of the paint was chipped so they were left at the closest dealership where the diplomats were dropped back off and to be dealt with ....and well u know car salesmen they.ll sell anything....welll im in the SEattle region so i still dont know ...much more or the details ...so any input or links or anything would help me out ...on my title the comments and value codeis 11404 or something like that ....so what i need is actual proof of all this for historical reasons id like to display this vetran for the world 2 know so if anybody comes accross this ill be glad to have your name as the most honorable mension in my display as well as a major contribbuter to this display....Thanx ...sincerelly Charles.D.Miller ....:salute::usa::salute:

Back