1993 explorer sport with air suspension,5" body drop and 99 front clip | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

1993 explorer sport with air suspension,5" body drop and 99 front clip

aford4u2nv

Reaction score
City, State
Meridian,MS
Year, Model & Trim Level
1993 sport
Hey, I just joined your site and was wondering if anyone would like to check out my explorer sport. I have been working on it on and off for about a year. I have custom fabbed on a 1999 ford explorer xlt front clip with billet grill, fully installed air suspension all the way around and have just begun a 5" body drop on it. It looks really great and what makes it even better is I am doing the work myself. Let me know if you would like to see some pics or if you would be interested in how I did any of the work.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hey Jason

Hey Jason

Whats up man welcome to site bro. Keep up the good work with your explorer man.

This Explorer Forum kicks ass I love it a lot now we can chat with fellow Explorer drivers.

I am gonna do some mods to my 2001 Explorer Sport 4x2 pretty soon.

So far I just have dual chamber 2 flowmasters on my explorer.

Well it is great seeing you in the forum.

Keep in touch man.

From

Sam

2001 Ford Explorer Sport 4x2 with dual chamber 2 flowmasters and more mods to come.

I'd love to see pics of your setup!

I'm moving back to Biloxi in May, your definitely gonna need to bring that ride to the coast this summer!

well lets see some pics of this g-ride.

Yeah Pics please!:D joeyprimus@hotmail.com is my email. I have one question. What kind of fab work was involved into putting a 99 front clip onto a 93 sport? I have been thinking about doing this to my 94 4 door.

wow sounds like an @ss load of work, hope to see pics posted here....

Back