20" Eagle Alloy | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

20" Eagle Alloy

20" Eagle Alloy - So I have been feeling pretty crummy lately so I bought my self a present few hours ago. I found a deal on CL since everyone is trying to to get snow tires there selling there summer sets real cheep! I always find Chevy wheels but NEVER Explorer wheels. These came off a 1998 I think she said, she bought them brand new and only drove on them for 1 year. I got them for a very good price. I really can't wait tell summer rolls around and I get to drive on them! I will put them on next week or so and take some day light pictures and post them in here. Then next winter I will get a brand new set of Cooper M&S Studded for my Limited rims! Should make a few of you happy. :salute: Cheers

0009.jpg

0005.jpg

0003.jpg

0002.jpg

Sexy IMO! Oh also something else that make a few of you happy I will be taking the bar off in the summer and putting the Hellas behind my grill...:navajo:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

So every time I want to put the wheels on its either to damn cold or snowing! Or both! Ugh, this is going to be a very long winter.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

too cold to change tires? pansy :bsnicker:
I changed my cv's when it was below 10* last winter.
and yes, outside. haha.

I have a 4 car garage, heated but even thats to cold. BTW what do you do for a living?

omg... I would KILL for a usable garage!

and I have a cushy IT job for the state :D

i love those wheels...just curious but what did u give for them?

Those wheels are hot!

they look nice danny keep up good work

Back