20" Eagle Alloy | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

20" Eagle Alloy

20" Eagle Alloy - So I have been feeling pretty crummy lately so I bought my self a present few hours ago. I found a deal on CL since everyone is trying to to get snow tires there selling there summer sets real cheep! I always find Chevy wheels but NEVER Explorer wheels. These came off a 1998 I think she said, she bought them brand new and only drove on them for 1 year. I got them for a very good price. I really can't wait tell summer rolls around and I get to drive on them! I will put them on next week or so and take some day light pictures and post them in here. Then next winter I will get a brand new set of Cooper M&S Studded for my Limited rims! Should make a few of you happy. :salute: Cheers

0009.jpg

0005.jpg

0003.jpg

0002.jpg

Sexy IMO! Oh also something else that make a few of you happy I will be taking the bar off in the summer and putting the Hellas behind my grill...:navajo:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Nice wheels Danny. Where'd you get the cash for that **** man, haha.

Nice wheels Danny. Where'd you get the cash for that **** man, haha.

Jason, I got one hell of a deal! I do pretty good for a disabled man who can't work :eek: And no for anyone who might ask my Mommy does not help me with stuff like this. Hell she does not even know about them :confused: Yet haha, as for the cash it was left over from the free money(PFD) Alaska gives me every year. :salute: Cheers

Definitely drop it. Nice wheels! When the tires wear out you should get a little bit taller sidewall, but for now they look great.

Definitely drop it. Nice wheels! When the tires wear out you should get a little bit taller sidewall, but for now they look great.

Stock on the Limited is 30 I think and these are 29, I wont go any bigger then 30 I don't want to loose power, for now these work but even that last inch on the side wall would help. These are pretty much brand new, one summer on them. You can tell she needed to replace her ball joint you can see it ver slightly in the tire. I really cant wait for summer! I will get them on here maybe next weekend and wash up my truck and get some pictures :salute: Cheers

Good friend? Haha Trade me Trigger!

Shorty and I were talking about the lowering part one I get a look at it with the wheels on that when I will make that diction!

hahaha u know i cant trade him..... he's my dream dog :D lowering would defiantly make it look better maybe you can lower it for the summer then put it back to sock height in winter, since all u have to do is the TT and a adjust the shackles

hahaha u know i cant trade him..... he's my dream dog :D lowering would defiantly make it look better maybe you can lower it for the summer then put it back to sock height in winter, since all u have to do is the TT and a adjust the shackles

paying for the alignment is the only part that would suck about that, it would only take an hour or so to raise or lower it after you've done it once or twice

Well I would TT the front and put blocks in the back. Every time you do a TT you have to get an aliment...$$$
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tech you beat me to the reply by seconds!

I really like them! Nice find!

I'm undecided if you should drop it or not. I'm partial to lifted rig, obviously, but lowered can look nice. Just not sure if I like it or not on your rig.

I'm undecided if you should drop it or not. I'm partial to lifted rig, obviously, but lowered can look nice. Just not sure if I like it or not on your rig.

Lifted trucks can look good too, but with his 20's and the low profile tires it would look pretty silly lifted. Anything more than a couple of inches of fender gap looks bad on a street truck with big rims in my opinion.

Drop it lol

I am a lifted guy but your X will be clean. Its already headed that way i think

I really like them! Nice find!
Thanks Bro!

Well I will be taking the bar off to smooth up the front end other then that everything will stay the same. I love the look of lowered trucks but at the same time I love it at stock high. I fugier I wont lower it tell I have to extra cash so mean while I might grow to like it with 20's at stock height.:salute:Cheers

Drop it lol

I am a lifted guy but your X will be clean. Its already headed that way i think
Haha yeah *points up*

haha, I saw that CL ad. But I'm not much for that kind of bling :D

only thing I can say, is that our very pot-hole'ish roads could make quick work of those :p:

would definately look nice though, even without the drop

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

haha, I saw that CL ad. But I'm not much for that kind of bling :D

only thing I can say, is that our very pot-hole'ish roads could make quick work of those :p:

would definately look nice though, even without the drop

Yeah, grandma rolls around with 20's so if she do it, I can do it! =-D I just got off the phone with my mom and she still has no idea I bough them! Shhh!

Back