This last week in preparation for Truckhaven I did the following:
BFG All-Terrain T/A 31x10.5x15
Front tow hooks
Torsion Bar adjust (adding 1.25")
Pro Comp Add-a-leaf (adding .75")
Warrior Shackles (adding 1.5")
Add some Truckhaven mud and the final result is:
dcp_0243.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I never knew they made tires brown, I thought they only sell them in black.......lol! Looks great.

Originally posted by Brian1
Looks good! What kind of wheels are those?
According to Gary Steeber, who I just bought them from they are 15x8 Superior chrome steel wheels, blade design. I was going to mount the tires onto my stock wheels, but I'm starting to like these, especially for the off-road abuse they'll receive.

Why don't they come for the factory that height?!!!! Looks good, and keep the mods up!!

How much did the front tires rub with only the TT?

cool, thanks

Are they 15X8 or 15X10

i've finally figured out why explorers don't come stock like that jefe. if they did, it would be more of a struggle to get the groceries in the back and the kids would have a hard time climbing into the thing for soccer games :)

Yomie,
They're 15x8's

Originally posted by Blue Steel
i've finally figured out why explorers don't come stock like that jefe. if they did, it would be more of a struggle to get the groceries in the back and the kids would have a hard time climbing into the thing for soccer games :)
Ha. . .I almost have a problem getting into it, and I have yet to put on my body lift. :)

jeez jefe! you're gonna need a roll out rope step ladder that automatically unrolls when you open your door if you jack that bad boy up any more! :)

Jeff, the tires & wheels look great on your truck!!!!!! I'm still looking for the wheel caps.

nice jefe....also, the wheels lok a lot like C/L HT Cast Wheels

Jeff, found the wheel cap's, still wraped in the plastic that they came in so I will send them to you.

How is that lifted?

Jefe.. how is that lifted (in the last of the pictures). That looks great! Is it more than just a torsion and leaf/shackle? It has to be.. right?

Paul,
Thanks a lot. You are awesome.

sectioin525,
Right now I only have the torsion and leaf/shackle lift. If I tried to do anything on a not-level surface the 33's would rub. But I'll have a 3" body lift on next week and it'll all work great.

looks pretty sweet, jefe. keep up he good work!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Ok, here's some shots with the 3" body lift on.

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

Yes, I know my bumper has a problem. . . :)

Back