2004 sport trac adrenaline factory sub question | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2004 sport trac adrenaline factory sub question

millsy200

Reaction score
City, State
Wheatley, Ontario
Year, Model & Trim Level
2004 Explorsportracadrena
Hi, i havent noticed anyone with this problem. My wife drives this vehicle and she normally doesnt crank the stereo in it but who knows... about a year ago, the sub stopped functioning and i cant tell why. The factory amp unfortunately doesnt have any fuses on it, and all other speakers work just fine. The sub itself is fine after testing on a battery. Could this amp be caput? I priced out a replacement from a dealer and it was retardedly priced. About 1000$ is what they said. If anyone else has had this problem or how they got it fixed, please let me know. Or else I will be in the market for a new amp which involves a huge amount of rewiring, which i dont really want to start... :(

Hi, i havent noticed anyone with this problem. My wife drives this vehicle and she normally doesnt crank the stereo in it but who knows... about a year ago, the sub stopped functioning and i cant tell why. The factory amp unfortunately doesnt have any fuses on it, and all other speakers work just fine. The sub itself is fine after testing on a battery. Could this amp be caput? I priced out a replacement from a dealer and it was retardedly priced. About 1000$ is what they said. If anyone else has had this problem or how they got it fixed, please let me know. Or else I will be in the market for a new amp which involves a huge amount of rewiring, which i dont really want to start... :(

I got a factory amp ill sell ya. Send me a PM if you want it.

Amp for sale

Hey i have an 04 Adrenaline and my amp blew on my premium pioneer sound system, i was wondering if yours was still for sale and how much you wanted, thanks.

graessle,
I may still have mine if you want it. Let me look when I get hoem and I will let you know. Not sure what I will ask for it but I will let you know.

Back