2008 explorer 4.0 muffler options | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2008 explorer 4.0 muffler options

ok

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

spencer did u get sound clip and pics of ur hids

spencer where is the sound clip and the pics of ur hids

did u get the sound clip and pics of the hids yet spencer

nice video spencer is ur x lowered too and do u got pics of the hids. do you still got ur cats in ur explorer or did you remove them.

and ur exhaust sounds different mine has a different sound then urs. so u didnt get flowmasters after all.

no not lowered maybe looked that way because the camera was on a tripod and will take a pic of my hids tongiht and then post it and yes only thing changed was the muffler still have all my cats and a tip was added.

thats cool how do u like ur magnaflow. I got flowmasters on mine so mine sounds a lot different then urs. But are you going to get dual exhaust or just leave it single exhaust.

i am possibly going to get true dual and maybe get rid of the 40 series and put super 44s on it but i am not to sure yet.

i like it maybe a little loud for me especially once you hit like 2500 rpms but ya i probably will go dual exhaust sometime.

Back