2013 Police Interceptor Utility Rear Speakers & Camera | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2013 Police Interceptor Utility Rear Speakers & Camera

Earthshone

Reaction score
City, State
Prescott
Year, Model & Trim Level
2013 Police Interceptor
Hello all, I just purchased a 2013 Interceptor Utility and I want to put speakers in the passenger doors (back seat area is converted to civilian use) and the rear-view camera is no longer there, so my question is can I put any 'Ol passenger door speakers in or is there an installation kit that I just can't find? and does anyone know the part number? or where to find the rearview camera housing? I can find suitable cameras easily enough just not the housing for it. Thanks in advance for your time, take care.

Hello all, I just purchased a 2013 Interceptor Utility and I want to put speakers in the passenger doors (back seat area is converted to civilian use) and the rear-view camera is no longer there, so my question is can I put any 'Ol passenger door speakers in or is there an installation kit that I just can't find? and does anyone know the part number? or where to find the rearview camera housing? I can find suitable cameras easily enough just not the housing for it. Thanks in advance for your time, take care.
Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
Your thread was moved here as there are more members that have the Interceptor and may be more familiar with what you are asking about.
Good luck.

Found these threads using the handy 'Search' feature (upper right).

Peter

Welcome to the Forum. :wave:
Your thread was moved here as there are more members that have the Interceptor and may be more familiar with what you are asking about.
Good luck.

Found these threads using the handy 'Search' feature (upper right).

Peter
OH! y'know, that makes more sense... thank you

Back