2014 Explorer Limited has arrived | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

2014 Explorer Limited has arrived

OregonDucksFan

Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 Ford Explorer Ltd.
Today is the day I get to bring home my new toy!! My 2014 Limited Explorer in Tri coat White Platinum with the black and pecan interior. 302a package
4WD, Sunroof, 2nd row Bucket Seats, tow package, adaptive cruise control, pretty much everything but the rear dvd players. Im so excited!!

Special Thanks and Shout Out to Crystal who has been amazing on here from day 1 and all the way thru this process and journey!! I cant thank you enough for you messages and help!! Ford is Awesome!!!

P.S. Pics to be posted later!!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

...Special Thanks and Shout Out to Crystal who has been amazing on here from day 1 and all the way thru this process and journey!! I cant thank you enough for you messages and help!! Ford is Awesome!!!...

You're very welcome, OregonDucksFan! I can't wait to see your pictures. :)

Crystal

So excited for OregonDucksFan enjoy the new ride. I just received my window sticker today with a build date of 9/12/13. This is the week my dealership told me and now for it to get here. Hopefully by the end of the month or first week of October. Fingers crossed.

Excellent!!

We ordered identical vehicles!

Limited
White Platinum
302A
Moon Roof
Charcoal & Pecan
2nd row buckets
Tow
Adaptive Cruise + Coll warn
20" polished wheels

Great minds think alike. :D

Ours arrived at the rail yard here in OKC 2days ago. Dealer says "any day now"

Fun!!!

(Then the payments start. :( )

Thanks Everyone for the congratulations and kind remarks!! I love my New Explorer it is amazing!! Just got done putting on the Shark Fin in the matching white platinum from visual garage!! It completes the explorer in my eyes!!

Thanks OKCExplorer your right great minds think alike and I am sure you will love your explorer and will hopefully get it soon.

PS im trying to post pics but im not sure how too?

Me too!
Thanks Crystal for helping track my order.
Here it is at the dealer after just arriving.
My son took these; he is a Ford Tech there and is prepping it for delivery tomorrow.

do the bucket seats slide back at all or they are stationary.

Back