5.0 MAC intake for sale | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

5.0 MAC intake for sale

I have a brand new 97-01 Explorer 5.0L MAC intake for sale. I bought it in anticipation of putting it on my 347 motor and after everything was put together I realized that the MAC intake was smaller than my 75mm TB so I decided to piece together my own 4" intake and leave the MAC in the box.

It is in the original box with everything that came with it that makes up the kit (however I did open the box and look at the intake pipe).

I'm asking $130 plus shipping from Oregon, OH.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Free bump for a great deal on a hard to find 5.0 kit. Good luck with the sale.

Crap. I'd be on this right now, except same problem that is keeping me from buying torque monsters till the end of the month... I spent all my monies.... Between the dentist and everything else this month... Damn, oh well, good luck with the sale. That's a great price for that kit.

will you ship to canada? if so, i am interested.

Sale is pending to JTX (Joey). He messaged me a hour before you did, sorry vroom. If it falls through its all yours, I have no problem shipping to Canada if you're paying it. -Andy

Sold

hey i know this is sold. but i have a 2000 mountaineer 5.0 v8 will an explorers cold air intake work as long as its for the 5.0?

hey i know this is sold. but i have a 2000 mountaineer 5.0 v8 will an explorers cold air intake work as long as its for the 5.0?

yes, they are identical trucks under the hood.

Back