6" Finally Done! | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

6" Finally Done!

:D It has only taken me a week but it is finally done!!! (I won't count the two years of planning) I guess this is where it starts. Soon I can start the real modding. This is 6" Skyjacker lift with 33" Thornbirds on 15x10, 35" ProComps are in the garage waiting.......for fender trimming! :hammer: Also my wife's first expression of the truck. If she only knew I posted this. Boy would she be pissed.

Check it out: http://users.adelphia.net/~strizna/ralph.htm

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Man, that is looking too sweet!!
ex.JPG

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

here ya go
ex1.JPG

hey i like it alot!!

im planning on doin the 6" on my navajo

any tips??

tips yeah save a little extra and swap in a straight axle you will be much happier. That is what my next project is.

lift looks great, why dont you try a 3" bl to fit the 35". you would have better clearence and an awesomely high explo! where did you get the clear corners for the front and how much?

thanks, for the compliments. as for a body lift I don't like them and I'm not afraid of lossing some sheet metal to keep a lower center of gravity. The clears I bought at procarparts.com but I recomend looking aroud becuase there price has gone up since I bought mine.

All done except for re-gearing and a locker. Have to save up for those. Ha ha..... Here is the update: Added F-150 coil spacers, got the trimming done, and the 35's mounted.new pics

Uhhh....What girl?:mad:

Sorry my wife removed the pic, she said the next pic of here will be of her driving the truck. :rolleyes:

That is a great lookin X, the 'armor' looks good on it too!

looks great.
ex.JPG

One more from the front. 35's look good on there.
ex2.JPG

Back