• Register Today It's free!

92 x in minitruckin

bigpimpin

Reaction score
City, State
Evansville, Indiana
Year, Model & Trim Level
92 xlt
i just got my issue of the minitruckin with the 92 x....about 2 months later than i should have. if ne1 wants to see pics that hasn't yet i could prolly scan some and send them around...gotta give props to who ever owns that x...late!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Yeah I would definately love to see some pics. What issue of minitruckin is it? I don't subscribe. I am just wondering if I could order a back issue or something.

yea i'll try to get some pics up here sometime and u can order a back issue from the magazine...it has all the numbers u need to call. that's what i had to do

the issue is the 11-16-02 to 12-16-02 issue i'm pretty for sure

Was it one of these?
Explorer-Green.jpg

Explorer-Yellow--and-Droppe.jpg

no...but those r still really tight

it looks kinda like the green one except it was silver

Explorer-Green.jpg

^^^This guy has the same rims I do. Be cool like him and me and buy mine for $800.

actually from looking n the minitruckin again i think that green one may b the same one i really don't know...if it isn't it looks exactly like that

Originally posted by HokieBert
Does the front end of those trucks look like an '80's Dodge Caravan to anyone else?

Haha... now that you mention it.... :p

Does the front end of those trucks look like an '80's Dodge Caravan to anyone else?

NO!

Its the headlights and the bumper.

na they dont. i love the gen I X. the green ones bag setup is ghetto he never lets down the rear cuz he has likea 2 in notch...

I LOVE THEM!

i am so jealous :)

It was the green one cause of the space age sticker and in the mag it had his name and I seached his name and found his X..... It is not easy to get the back to lay out... Big notch and that means thru the floor. No way will I do that, Cant wait to see what mine looks like when finished.... Later RJ68

My X on Air

C'mon Jason, go for broke! Notch up thru that floor...

i like that yellow one even though yellow isn't my color...does ne1 know nething about that one

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by Hartman
C'mon Jason, go for broke! Notch up thru that floor...
i agree. dont stop until the tire rubs on the inside of the window. ;)

Back