95 EB
96 V8 Limited x 2
01 XLT
99 XLT
01 Sport
99 Sport

Now Also Parting out a 95 Eddie 4.0 OHV Auto, and a 96 V8 Limited AWD

Give me a shout with what you want, just need to make some room and some cash,

Big stuff local collection only, willing to ship anything else at cost.

Headlights $10 each... just to give you an idea

Shipping is from S0K 0M0, Canada

Si

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey mate, have you got stock tailights for a 99? also, the knob for the climate controls, the selector knob, and the power mirror square knob and selector? prev owner pepboy'd it out w/ silly chrome and fast n furious stuff!!

yeah, I've got a set of stock tails, I've got the standard controls for the heat/AC and the mirror controls.

need your zip

Si

yeah, just the black knobs...no actual switches needed. 3 climate, 1 light, the square mirror (up-dwn-rt-lft) and the little right/left mirror pc.

so you want the headlight switch? the buttons for the AC etc? and the one for the mirror?

and a pair of tails?

Si

yup, just the round, selector bits. not the internal, mechanical part. 3 for climate, 1 round for headlight on/off...combo for mirror.
and pair of tails...

Looking for a electrical air conditioning head unit since mine just took a crap to replace mine in my 97. If you have any then just need a final cost with shipping to 88101.

Instead of the controls with the 3 knobs, it's the electronic head unit to control the a/c. If EATC is the name for it then yes.

I'm pretty sure you told me you have some leather seats? ;-) Anyways, I'm on the hunt for gray leather for my '97.....

Sent you a PM back blueka

do you have a lid to a center counsel for a 99 XLT in grey? to 43201

need a radiator for 99 xp 5.0 v8. if u have one whats the miles and shipped price to 61614

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Got any non chrome rear bumpers preferably with back up sensors?

Zip 98125

Back