• Register Today It's free!

95 Eddie Auto Climate Control

rick_ca

Reaction score
City, State
Kawartha Lakes, Ontario, Canada
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 eddie
In Auto setting say 15 degree C the thing doesnt cool down plus the fan does seem to blow unless I turn dial all the way up to high, i have read about the door in the blower housing and the resistor pack but have also read that the resistor pack is not intalled with automatic systems. Looking for advice as to where to start looking and what i should expect to see. Thanks in Advance

anyone help me out

Hey Rick, i have a 98 explorer 4x4 ''Limited'' with climate control, the fan would only work on high. It was the resisiter, here in Canada, the only place i could get a new 1 was at a Ford dealership and it was $110, there are 2 part numbers.....1 for non climate and 1 for climate control...her is the Ford Number for climate control that i got #XL2Z-19E624-AA. It is located under the hood u at the bottom of where the fan motor is located(plemun--plasic housing that houses the ac/fan/fan resister. It takes about 1 hr or more to do, i took the cruise control off the fender and unplugged the washer bottle, it makes it easier. Hope u have small hands like me to do it...its kinda tight, hope this helps, my fan works great now....Bill

Back