'98 xlt on 18's, clear tails, neons | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

'98 xlt on 18's, clear tails, neons

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

noble suggestion.... im gonna do it :)

Damn man, those Stealths are kicking. Makes me jealous :D

BTW, is that stock height?

yea, it is stock heigh...... but not for too much longer, going for the 2"-3" plunge :)

you need dual exhaust with some polished stainless tips! But it is looking really good!
Gary

i'll post a pic here for everyone. it looks real, real good and it will look awesome when it gets dropped and stuff, nice work.

p.s. your signature is like 20 lines, maybe you could shorten it a little? no big deal though.

i forgot the pic, doh! btw- i just shortened my sig too, so don't think i'm being a jerk or anything please.

Attachments

• exp-leftcornerb.jpg
    exp-leftcornerb.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 437

Yo who is the girl in one of the pictures! haha anyway the wheels look phat as hell man.

my 14 year old sister :)

14?!?!?! man girls these days look like their 17... there 12 and look like their 25 and their 40.... man if i make a mistake like that haha im going to jail

lol, i know exactly what you mean... im only 19 and some of her friends fool me.... but this is a different subject, lol

yeah..... anyway ;)

:chug:

You sure are a sicko Hartman. HAHA! he.... poor girls.

Hey I'm only 17 so :chug:

17? same here my man!

Did you have to make any mods so the tires don't rub?
I have been looking at 18's but all the places I go tell me that they will rub.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nope, i am at stock height with no modifications.... the tires rub slightly when i make SHARP turns (such as in a 3point turn) but thats it. im about to drop 2", i'll let you know how they hold up then

Back