After a few hours in the garage and a few trails :) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

After a few hours in the garage and a few trails :)

Went with a friend of mine to ride a few trails, he just got some new all terrain tires on his 90 2WD Ranger and wanted to test them out, so we went riding for a bit. I just finished installing a set of Rancho RS5000 shocks and Warn manual locking hubs yesterday, so I got to put them to the test. The shocks made a HUGE difference, since I was still running the stock shocks, and they were really worn out since I've lifted the truck. Can't wait to get the 32's, new gears, and body lift on there, that'll just add a whole new badass factor to the truck :)

Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed
Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

what is on there now? it looks pretty sweet as is

yeah, i like it the way it is. and, uh, is that a for sale sign on the rear window on the passenger side?

Right now I have the spacer/shackle lift and 31x10.50 ProComp MT's on 15x8 Eagles. tbomb, yeah its a for sale sign, but that's coming off tomorrow when I wash it. I was planning to sell it for a while but I decided just recently to keep it and go bigger. Thanks for the compliments guys!

why is there a For Sale Sticker on it?

Originally posted by bigDerk
tbomb, yeah its a for sale sign, but that's coming off tomorrow when I wash it. I was planning to sell it for a while but I decided just recently to keep it and go bigger

:)

About the lift

What kind of shackles and spacers are you runnin gright now on the truck and were those eagle 589 rims on there

I'm running the F150 spacers up front for 1.5" lift, and the Warrior 1.75" shackles in the rear. The wheels are 15x8 Eagle 589's with 31x10.50 ProComp MT's.

Rims

Where can i find those Eagle rims? Please email me or IM me.
Thanks
-Brad

what was the warrior shackle product number???

Brad, you can get the Eagle rims from 4 Wheel Parts Wholesalers (4wheelparts.com), that's where I got mine, but any local tire shop should be able to get them for you as well. 4WheelParts has very competitive prices though, mine were $94 each.

beaston1, the part number for the shackles is WAR 153, they were $43 or so shipped from 4WheelParts, you'll have to call them to order because they don't list them on their website.

Back