Airbag error code # 12. | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Airbag error code # 12.

Fanessa

Reaction score
I have a 95 ford Aerostar and the air bag light is flashing 1-2 and just repeats. I do not have my book. I was wondering if any one knew what this error code means. Is it a fuse or something I need to take to the shop to have looked at for? Thank you for any help you have.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Would that be coming from the regular car battery or there a battery just for the airbags. I just got a new battery for the van so I know it is good.

okay this is going to make me sound so stupid but I do not know what module's connector is and I can not find the fuse box any where. There is one under the hood but it only have 5 fuses i did not think this is the one I need. I looked under the dash board and under the glove department. if you can point me to where those are I would appreciate it.

There are no fuses under the hood. You are probably looking at the box with 3 relays, and one diode. Check fuse # 5 & # 10 (15 amps). It's light blue. The SRS module is under the dashboard closer to the driver's (left) side.

Back