Solved - All Car Audio Manufacturers, their URLs, and Links to Specs | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Solved All Car Audio Manufacturers, their URLs, and Links to Specs

Prefix for threads that contain problems that have been resolved, and there is an answer within the thread.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

can you help

Hi, I am driving my new Ford Explorer 2012 now for a few weeks and I LOVE it!! What a great car.

That Ford does not sell these cars officially in Europe is a huge mistake. Perhaps a European should be responsible at Ford for its Export (European Markets)?
Ford you are loosing enormous sales, you can bite a huge chunk out of the Audi, BMW, Mercedes and VW SUV sales. I will do it for you if you need the right person!
But now something totally different and the reason why I am posting this message.
Who can Help!!
My Explorer has the Invision Revolution IIG DVD players in the Headrests (the one sold and delivered by Ford in their new cars)
As I live in Europe and my little girl has (naturally) only dvds with region 2 she can not play her dvds on the players installed as they are Region 1.
The reason for the different regions was the fact that movies were released in the cinemas in Europe aprox, 6 months after the US. This is now not the case anymore. And having region 1 dvds makes that I would have been able to see the US dvds in Europe exactly what they want to avoid with the 2 regions.

I know that it is possible to change the software of region 1 into region 0, making it possible for my girl to see her beloved dvds when we are traveling.
As I can already play US (region 1) dvds there really is no reason at all to enable us to see region 2 dvds as well.

Who can HELP my little girl and give us the software or were to find or get it so we can see Region 2 dvds in Europe as it should be.
Thanks!!!!!!!

you might add happyshoppinglife. As a custmer ,i think it is good

Back