Any one near SW Missouri? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Any one near SW Missouri?

how do i get to the chat? You can always just call or text message me, Im up 24/7.

417-569-4889, my name is Jon. Good to meet you too!

Go to the front page of this forum, scroll down to everything under the sun, their is a link to the chat room. Get a password, and come on in! :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I am kind of in the oppisite side, I am in Fredericktown, MO. About an hour south of St Louis. There is a really nice of road park just south of Poplar Bluff, MO if your into mud and trails. We (my friends and family) go 2-3 times a year but there open year round. There website is www.bricks4x4farm.com if you want to check it out.

Hey, you are pretty close to a member just south of you. Mountaineergreen, is in Arkansas.
I was in your town last year for a bowling tournament. to bad I did not know of you then.
Thanks for sharing the link with us!

well, if your ever down this way again, let me know!! We can get together for some pizza, beer and some chit chat!! As far as that goes, anyone travelin through, look me up or let me know and we will have to get together!!

OOOH PICK ME PICK ME!!!!

I have stock suspension...ugh...

You wont be the only one with no suspension, the park has trails for suspension stock height and up.

If you really want to go, we would be happy to have you join us! We are wheeling by day, at the park, and local hotel rooms are around the area.

We will meet up in the morning at the park entrance on Saturday. :thumbsup:

hey all, just wanted to chime in. live round the kc area. would love to join ya this weekend, but the sploder is at the tranny doctor.

I'm in, I just need to know dates to confirm it.

Waiting to hear back from the park. I am trying to get us a group rate, for entrance, and camping fees. After I discuss when will work out for us, and them, and find out the best time to go I will start throwing dates at everyone. We can decide as a group when to go.:thumbsup:

Just chiming in on the local guys thread. Im from Branson West/ Kimberling City area. I have a 96 2dr 2wd turbo explorer. We should get a meet going when this ****ty snow clears up.

killer, count me in.

I don't know if I'll make it yet or not. There are some things I need to sort out in the next 1-2 weeks and will post again once I know some more. gmanpaint knows more details, and can post if he wants, but I have to get to work on some wrenching now...

Hey, I am a neighbor, sort of.

I am not really into rock crawling or anything, but I live in Southwest, MO in Cassville, about 60 miles southwest of Springfield. My Explorer has been down since May, and my husband decided he didn't want to mess with fixing it, so he had a mechanic friend come get it today to fix it. We are hoping it is just the throw-out bearing, but we are having the clutch and everything replaced. Hopefully it is not the tranny or anything else. Hopefully it will be back on the road sometime next week!

I am not really into rock crawling or anything, but I live in Southwest, MO in Cassville, about 60 miles southwest of Springfield. My Explorer has been down since May, and my husband decided he didn't want to mess with fixing it, so he had a mechanic friend come get it today to fix it. We are hoping it is just the throw-out bearing, but we are having the clutch and everything replaced. Hopefully it is not the tranny or anything else. Hopefully it will be back on the road sometime next week!

Glad to meet you! If you get the ole girl back up and running, you and your husband might want to meet some other members from the forum.

Check this link out, read thru it, see if it might be something the two of you would be interested in doing.

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235477

Yup! Even if you don't feel like wheelin' at the SMORR event in May, that doesn't mean you can't come out, camp, and have some good times by the fire! :chug:

I'd recommend getting a Ford, Luk, or Centerforce clutch and a Ford slave cylinder. Replace the cylinder even if there is no problem with the current one. Make sure you or the shop bleeds the clutch, bleeds it again until it's satisfactory, and then bleed it one more time.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Been a couple of months since I posted in here.

The SMORR outing was a big hit. We will be doing it again next year, FO SHO!

Thanks to all the Midwest members (and some from west coast & Canada) showing up, and making this one of the biggest meets the forum has had!

In the mean time, if anyone from around SW MO or in the area, wants to meet up for some wheeling, just let me know.

Also, I am going to the meet in CO over labor day week, if anyone wants to hook up and caravan it out there.

G~

Back