Anyone have any lift kits for sale? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyone have any lift kits for sale?

Jeffe 11

Reaction score
City, State
Newbury Park, california
Year, Model & Trim Level
'05 XLT Advance trac
im looking for a suspension lift for my 05 ex but they are quiiiiiiiite expensive. i was wondering if anyone can point me in the right direction of help/old product for sale. body lifting wont really help my cause cuz my frame sits low as it is and the body lift wont change that. any ideas or products would be great to know. Thanks!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

correct me if im wrong but the body lift wont raise my frame and thats my problem seeing as my frame sits quite low. if it does raise my frame then sorry for being ignorant but thanks for the idea

These spacers go on top of your strut/coil assembly. The are technically a suspension lift, the only one available for a 3rd Gen.

These spacers go on top of your strut/coil assembly. The are technically a suspension lift, the only one available for a 3rd Gen.

so will that raise my frame? or no

Yes, they will raise your frame.:thumbsup:

niceee this is what ive been looking for. after i get the spacers you reccommend getting the rancho shocks? and im kinda worried ive heard road bully gives good product just takes a good while to make it to the destination

niceee this is what ive been looking for. after i get the spacers you reccommend getting the rancho shocks? and im kinda worried ive heard road bully gives good product just takes a good while to make it to the destination

It depends on whats going on, he has a day job, so the spacers arent what he devotes a whole day too. Although, even if you have to wait a month or even 2, you cant beat the price for the quality you're getting! :D

It depends on whats going on, he has a day job, so the spacers arent what he devotes a whole day too. Although, even if you have to wait a month or even 2, you cant beat the price for the quality you're getting! :D

Buy from Roadbully...he has a great product :thumbsup:

Will thoses spacers (front one) fit on a 05 sport trac????
Tx

The 05' ST is built off of the 2nd Gen Explorer platform (1995-2001), what works for them will work for you. You have torsion bars in the front, just crank them up!

yea bro check out ROADBULLY...

good product... good guy !!!

yea bro check out ROADBULLY...

good product... good guy !!!

ive heard nothing but good about roadbully but ive talked to outside sources and they have told me the spacers will leave my frame where its at and the whole point is to get my frame a little more clearance cuz it just sits way too low right now

ive heard nothing but good about roadbully but ive talked to outside sources and they have told me the spacers will leave my frame where its at and the whole point is to get my frame a little more clearance cuz it just sits way too low right now

Whoever you are hearing that from, thinks you're talking about a body lift.
These spacers lift the entire rig, not just the body off of the frame.

You can ALSO do a body lift, which does not raise your frame, there's a post at the top of this forum on that topic, but my spacers do actually raise your truck via the suspension.

By the way, I'm finally caught up, I built 7 lift kits last weekend, and the only ones not built yet are ones that were paid for friday and after.

Cheers

Ben

Whoever you are hearing that from, thinks you're talking about a body lift.
These spacers lift the entire rig, not just the body off of the frame.

You can ALSO do a body lift, which does not raise your frame, there's a post at the top of this forum on that topic, but my spacers do actually raise your truck via the suspension.

By the way, I'm finally caught up, I built 7 lift kits last weekend, and the only ones not built yet are ones that were paid for friday and after.

Cheers

Ben

thanks ben! youve cleared up my problem for me. thank you

No worries, I'm glad to help.

Ben

jeffe 11 dont count out the body lift bc with the extra wheel clearance u can get bigger tires which will bring that frame up a bit

jeffe 11 dont count out the body lift bc with the extra wheel clearance u can get bigger tires which will bring that frame up a bit

i just put on new tires a week or 2 ago so new tires it outa the equation for a while

Back