Anyway to unlock all doors with door handle(driver side)? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Anyway to unlock all doors with door handle(driver side)?

jhu8

Reaction score
City, State
Maryland
Year, Model & Trim Level
2022 Ford Explorer ST
So one thing I can't seem to figure out on my new explorer is how or if I can unlock all doors with the smart handle access. Driver side, I put my hand inside the handle and it unlocks MY door only. But there's no way to unlock all doors. Basically I have to just press the unlock button in the inside. My CX5 had it where I could have it unlock all doors on one button press or I could set it up to where two button presses unlocked all doors. Just a nice, efficient, and quick way to enter the car for myself and passengers.

Is there anyway to do this with the explorer? Read the unlocking section in the manual and nothing was mentioned

Mine is configured just as you want, pretty sure.

In the Instrument Cluster: Settings --> Vehicle --> Locks --> Remote Unlock ---> All Doors.

Driver's door handle should now follow the behavior of the remote in unlocking all doors in one shot.

Mine is configured just as you want, pretty sure.

In the Instrument Cluster: Settings --> Vehicle --> Locks --> Remote Unlock ---> All Doors.

Driver's door handle should now follow the behavior of the remote in unlocking all doors in one shot.

Ahh perfect, thanks! I do remember seeing that setting now.

I know mine unlocks all doors.
Let's us know if you find the setting thst franchise mentioned.

Back