• Register Today It's free!

backordered bugshield?!?!

glc8937

Reaction score
City, State
Miamisburg, Ohio
Year, Model & Trim Level
'93 xlt 4dr 4x4
I'm trying to dress up the exterior of my 93 explorer with the works such as window visors, bugshields, and all that good stuff.

Most members on this site have raved about Autoventshades bug deflector. Believe it or not...I am being told they are on factory backorder! They said the only place I will find them is if a store has them left on the shelf. I have searched the internet as far as my knowledge takes me and checked my local stores but no luck.

Anyone know of some internet accesories shop that I could check out. The part number is autoventshade#24817 (smoke wraparound shield for 93 explorer)

JC Whitney only offers regular shield...not wraparound. I'm am almost done with all the mods to my explorer but am lacking a mere tinted bugshield..please help! lol

Thanks!

Tell me about it. I just ordered mine from summit racing a few weeks ago, they sent me a post card saying its on back order. Weird thing is, ups stopped by on friday to drop it off , but I wasnt here to sign for it :mad:

I now have 2 autoventshade bugflector II. I am selling the old one if you are interested. If your wondering why I ordered a new one is because the old bugflector II got scratched and scuffed up by me :( Took the rough side of a scotch brite pad to it.

I will keep your offer in mind. I am going to do a little more scouting but if the end result is not good then I will definitely get back with you.

Thanks for the offer of help!

Back