baltimore/annapolis meet and greet? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

baltimore/annapolis meet and greet?

trj360

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
Year, Model & Trim Level
1999 XLT SOHC
Sunday, Jan 13th. 4pm.

Texas Roadhouse
4465 Mountain Rd, Pasadena, MD 21122
www.texasroadhouse.com
Phone: 410-439-0233

Members attending:
IZwack
trj360
briwayjones
Spas
MONMIX
95exploderboy
hardywo
Gator Jeff

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Subscribed :D

There's a place near where i live called Texas Roadhouse, it's pretty good. They have a big parking lot with plenty of space if you get there early enough. The only problem is it's at the very end of Rt 100 East in Pasadena. That's probably too far for most people.

Texas RoadHouse isn't too far for me.

durnken bump

before i get off the computer for the night, just want to say any and all suggestions are welcome. hope to see a parking lot full of explorers soon!

I like that place but leaving the parking lot can be a bit trying,,,

I am in as long as we have it early enough so I can bring my daughter and not have her up past her bed time.

The week of either Jan. 6th, or the following week of the 13th. I'm good tuesday, friday, or sunday either week. As soon as we pick a day, we can pick a place and time. Other places to consider are: Outback Steakhouse on Rt. 2, Bennigan's, Glory Days.

How many people usually come to these? 4 doesn't sound like a relatively large number but I wouldn't know.

4 would be a average turn out

Yeah unfortunately 4 is probably an average. Although we usually get a larger turnout around the Baltimore-Columbia area.

I'm all for moving it somewhere else if more people can/will show up. Otherwise we may as well pick a date and place and stick with it.

No we're good where it is.

Saturday would work best for me, but I can squeeze in Sunday if need be.

That works for me but cheeck with the others cauz Friday traffic is a killer.

Just sent a couple PM's.

So far, the time is Friday, Jan 11th, eating at 4, meeting around 3:30-3:45, at Texas Roadhouse.

Sorry but Friday at 4 is not good..

damn. well, i'm good sundays, tuesdays, fridays.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back