Billy, Clemmons, NC | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Billy, Clemmons, NC

Here's my truck. 1996 Explorer Eddie Bauer. It's pretty stock (parental units don't want me to do anything to it).

It has:

Medium Williow Green Metallic with Light Saddle lower
Sunroof
JBL System with cassette player
Kenwood CDC-C667 CD Changer
Tan CLOTH seats Dead Link Removed
Neato center colsole trip computer
Vent Visors
WeatherTech Bug Deflector
K&N drop in filter (For Sale!!)
Throttle Cable Mod
Painted Grill (painted it by myself. Dead Link Removed )
I finally sold it with 120,700 miles on it. It was a sad day. :(
Front Clear Corners
Ford's molded rear mud guards
Chrome Exhaust Tip, just the tip, don't have the money to buy the real cat-back. Dead Link Removed
PDA holder
Radar hardwired into the overhead console
NEW!! Sylvania Silverstars/Diamond cut headlights!!
NEW!! Pilot yellow beam fogs
NEW!! K&N FIPK!!!!! :D

Here's a pic:

DSC00327.JPG

Tinted front windows

Other mods below...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

It's good'ol tint sold at Wally World (Wal-Mart). I bought the 7500 series tint. Do a search on window tint and you'll find a thread talking about it.

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

just ordered my clear corners off ebay. $41 or so with shipping from a guy called f1motorsports. btw, you gotta search explorer clear corner, no s on corner

Originally posted by Fish Man
just ordered my clear corners off ebay. $41 or so with shipping from a guy called f1motorsports. btw, you gotta search explorer clear corner, no s on corner

Huh?

New mods installed!!!

I got tow hooks!!!

DSC00925.JPG

A close up

DSC00926.JPG

Fog light mod:

DSC00897.JPG

I also installed a couple of white LED's in the cup holder. I'll put that pic up this weekend.

Here's a pic of my cupholder:

DSC01759.JPG

Tell me what you think. :D

you know i like the hooks.

I know you do! Thanks again for the help, Dave!!!

anytime, anytime bud. you know the #, just call if ya need my help.

Alrighty...I just hardwired my radar detector. It's awesome because the radar turns on automatically when I turn on the engine. I also have a PDA holder sitting at home so when I get home next weekend, I'll install it and post a pic. But anyways...here's a pic of the radar:

DSC02340.jpg

I'll post a pic of the PDA holder install next week.

I totally forgot about getting a pic of a PDA holder. I'll do that later. I have pics of Silverstars and aftermarket Pilot yellow fog lights. Here're a few pics:

DSC02544.jpg

Fogs only

DSC02546.jpg

Silverstars and fogs

DSC02557.jpg

And the light beam

Interior lighting mods:

DSC02387.jpg

Superwhite bulbs for the overhead console

and...

DSC02388.jpg

...the second row too. See the difference?? I can't seem to find one for the cargo area.

I bought the K&N FIPK from Docvjay last week and will install it when I come home at the end of the month. I can't wait!!!

where you at in Clemmons?

look slike either off Lewisville Clemmons Rd. out toward lewisville or in Clemmons west from the picture.:D

Haha...so close, yet so far. I live off of Peace Haven, Waterford, specifically. Ya live in Clemmons?

i live off Jonestown Rd. im in Nashville right now for school though. Mabey we can get a few guys from the clemmons area together for a Uwharrie trip this summer.:D

Cool!! I'll tag along. If I have time.

Got a few more mods!!!

FIPK:

DSC02560.jpg

PDA Holder:

DSC02564.jpg

DSC02566.jpg

It's awesome!! I can use my Pocket PC in the car as: Gas mileage log, MP3 player, and future GPS navigation system.

I have a 91 Eddie Bauer Explorer.

MODS:
Rebuilt 94 V6 engine
Pioneer CD player
2 inch skyjacker suspenion lift
31 inch Firestone ATs
Dual Raven exhaust
K&N Air Filter
Reese Hitch w/ 2 in. ball
Bugflector
Surco roof rack
Genuine Steel Brush gaurd
Genuine Steel nerf bars
rear tail light gaurd
two Hella FF50 foglights as reverse lights
two Hella 500 Driving lights on brush gaurd
Warn manual locking hubs

sorry, Unable to post pics, if you would like to see them, e-mail me at Tim54331@msn.com

Sweet truck man! Welcome to the boards!!! If you want to post a thread about your truck and your mods, you're better off by starting a new thread instead of replying to my thread. :)

If you want to post pics, you can sign up a free host service.

I added a gutter grill last month. One of the best mods because less bugs damaging my radiator!!

DSC02620.jpg

Got my diamond headlights!! Just wanna update this.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Where did you get those awesome clear lenses for your headlights? I've been wanting to do that forever, but didn't know that such a thing existed. Don't tell me that you had to have them custom made!?

...also, are the Sylvania Silverstars HID? I ask because the pic of you lighting up your garage door sure makes it look like they are...if they AREN'T, they're the best lookin' bulbs I've seen yet.

Back