Black Ford Emblem Overlay! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Black Ford Emblem Overlay!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

What about for a '97?

Anyone know the difference between the 2000+ and the 1995-1999? I've got a black '97 and would really like one, but I can't justify buying one if it doesn't fit correctly!

I believe the older ones are not just glued on. I could be wrong.

I'd rather find the guy on ebay i think it was that opens them apart and puts in new coloring.

I'd rather find the guy on ebay i think it was that opens them apart and puts in new coloring.

There is a thread on here that says how to do that, I've seen it before

Let us know how it turns out, and post some pics. Cheaper alternative to the re-colored ones, which ran about $50 IIRC.

Lets see some pics when you get them. :thumbsup:

It sucks that I have to wait untill Feb. to get them :(

Aw man, that really sucks. I was excited. I think black would look a lot better on my truck than blue.

Anyone have pics of one of these yet?

bigcolt, get them yet? Pics? Update?

I got the john deere overlays from them about 6 months ago. The are really good quality and you know it adds 15 hp, LOL.

Savanah_Meet_008.jpg

the black and chrome would prolly go awesome with the black/chrome headlights im gonna get.

Bump. Results?

I have my black and chrome overlays on order. I'll post pics as soon as they get put on the ex!!:salute:

cant wait to see what the overlays look like! here is my ford emblem. i just took it apart sanded and painted :D

sickassemblem.jpg

SICKASSEMBLEM003.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well i have to give credit where credit is do. thanks to MLTSACCORD i did my own emblems. sorry, truck is dirty, but i think you get the idea.

671i0m.jpg

Back