BTRs X Pics Before & After | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

BTRs X Pics Before & After

Check these shots out of my truck. Let me know what you think!

The day I bought my truck:

8264btrs_x_before.jpg

After a few months and mods:

8264btrs_x_passenger_side_grass_new.jpg

Before lift:

8264truck_before_lift_side_2-med.jpg

After lift:

8264explorer_w_lift_side_9-med.jpg

Front:

8264explorer_w_lift_front_6-med.jpg

Rear:

8264truck_rear-med.jpg

Thanks for looking!:D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

nice change where did you get the tail lights

I bought them off Ebay after months of searching. Thanks.

Thats a nice lookin X. :) Good Job

Thanks...hopefully it will be a good lookin Monster X soon!

Good looking truck, BTRs X. I noticed you do not have roof racks. Doesn't that come standard on 1st Generations?

Actually my truck came without a roof rack (Its an XL....that might be why). I was going to install one, but I like the clean look better I think. Thanks.:D

Originally posted by BTRs X
Actually my truck came without a roof rack (Its an XL....that might be why). I was going to install one, but I like the clean look better I think. Thanks.:D

for real they didnt ??

:rubs his chin:

my truck is an all OPTIONED XLT .... and it does NOT have the roof rack. and it makes me mad I WANT it.....
Did you find some where to buy a new one ??

i mthinking maybe the previous owner took it off..... and if they did they filled in the holes cuz theres NO mounting holes

PEACE

thnx

FRONT AIR DAM?

BTR X, is that a Ranger front air dam? if it is, how much work was involved to install it? I think it looks awesome.

Looks really nice. What % tint do you have? And is the windshield done also?

I found a roof rack on Ebay and was going to buy it for like $35....it would be nice to have one.

Yes its a 93-97 valance for a Ranger....it will look better after I get it painted black and get the ProComp lights in it. It takes time to do but isnt hard....I took the bumper off and redrilled the wholes....Ive had a lot of comments on it.

My front windshield is tinted all the way down 35% and every other window is done in 20%.

Thanks for all the positive comments.:D

Originally posted by BTRs X

My front windshield is tinted all the way down 35% and every other window is done in 20%.

isnt that illegal to have the front winshield tinted ??

i know it is here

PEACE

I like the rear clears.. is that a clear 3rd brake lens also? So your windshield is fully tinted or just the top?

I covered the third brake light in etched vinyl sticker stuff and it matches the tails...looks cool I think.

Yeah the WHOLE windshield is tinted....its illegal but it looks so damn good and Im friends with a lot of the cops so it ALL good!:D

looks great Brandon:D

Looks really nice. What % tint do you have? And is the windshield done also?

Damn police gave me a ticket for my windshield. He was following me down the road and pulled me over accussing me of having a tinted front windshield....the funny thing is...he never saw the front of my truck...now I have to go to court....I think you guys turned me in!:mad: :D

That sucks, gonna have to come off now. How long did you have it before you got caught?

I had it on there about a year and half......I have to go to court Sept. 3 so I will strip it the 2nd and re-apply it the 4th! I talked to a police buddy of mine and he says thats all that will come of it each time is me stripping it....my girlfriend was right behind me tonight and her Nissan Altima is tinted all the way too.....made her sweat a little!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

for some odd reason my xl has a roof rack and it has black rear beams instead of body color. where did you get the valance at.

jason

Back